3D library sharing

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING
"akif tekin":rvgo8zxm" said:
I think the library you added is not working. I downloaded it, but when I want to use any of them, the object does not appear in the 3d window and it gives a warning that the library is not selected.[/ quote] You should be able to use the new libraries when you unzip the downloaded rar file and copy the folders under the libraries folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\ideCAD\ideCAD Architecture 6.50\libraries\ folder. If the problem is not resolved, you can contact by phone. Tel: 0-224- 220 67 17

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Friends, this file contains 3d people. If you suggest what is missing in the library, I will try to add it here when I have time.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING DEAR BROTHER THANK YOU SO MUCH I DOWNLOADED THE FILES I USED IT IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY VEHICLE TYPES CAR TRUCK TRACTOR AND ANIMALS IF YOU LOVE IT...

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING hi I copied 3d people to the program (C:\Program Files (x86)\ideCAD\ideCAD Architecture 6.5\libraries). When I open the program, I can see it in the library but I can't use it.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING What do you mean by not using the libraries? When you copy the relevant libraries under the -...ideCAD\ideCAD Architecture 6.5\libraries- folder, you can access and place these libraries from the library settings.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING The library I added is in the list, but it doesn't appear in 3d. Also, when I click to use it, it gives a warning that the library is not selected.

"akif tekin":3c6wprtd" said:
the library I added is in the list, but it does not appear in 3d, and when I click to use it, it gives a warning that the library is not selected.
If you contact me from the Bursa office tomorrow, I can look at your computer with remote access.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING Greetings, if you can help me to convert 3ds objects to ktp, I would like to share the files I translated here. We can find countless 3ds objects on the internet. For example, I converted a tool to ktp and added it to the library, but how should I do the materials? I couldn't understand. So the vehicle transforms as a single piece, when this happens, the glass and tire of the vehicle are the same material.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING hello, sir, let me try to explain as best I can, first of all, call one of the tools in the library of idestruct for reference and convenience, preferably the car5.ktp file, save the incoming materials one by one and create a new iderender open the page, you have chosen, call the 3ds object for ide render, after this point, if the object is pitch black, we need to change the material that we saved with the ones that come with the 3ds object. If you can't understand where the material is covered, you can learn the name of the object by right-clicking on the object and using the change material option. After covering the materials in the appropriate places, it's time to set the plan image automatically. Create the plan with the create plan option, and after a while, a 2d drawing will occur. Generally, these drawings look very confused and need to be cleaned a little, and finally they are exported to ktp. I look forward to your work

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING good work everyone, I'm having trouble with ktp2 library. I see non-idecadde libraries in some renders. how do you convert them to ktp2 _? Thanks for your help

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING For example: We ran idecad render. We have imported an object from file>import>3ds. We said create a plan automatically or we drew a rectangle with the coordinates it is in so that we can see the plan view while placing the library in idecad die. Then we can say export and use it as C:>program files (in 64-bit operating systems it appears as program files x86. This is due to the installation of the program on a 32-bit system)>idecad>idecadarchitecture> libraries, we can save it in the relevant library folder and use it.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING Thank you very much. I can't run the render because I use the demo version, but it will be very useful when I buy it, thanks again, good work

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING I'm doing this to convert 3ds objects I downloaded from the internet to ktp 2, but there is a problem. For example, a car doesn't have two tires or a person doesn't have an arm..
"SCETCHER" :1cws6c97" said:
http://www.wupload.com/file/415601922/video-2011-10-15-17-45-53.mp4 here you can see the import and export 3 ds

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING enable the merge option and try again. Or if you can send the object, let's try, it would be more accurate to solve the problem by seeing. or try from another pc with idecad installed.

FRIENDS, I FORMATTED MY COMPUTER. MY LIBRARY RELATED TO IDECAD (WITH PEOPLE, FIELDS, DOG AND ROAD CLEANING TOOL) WAS DELETED, I CAN'T UPLOAD IT AGAIN. LINKS CANNOT OPEN. I REQUEST YOU. IF YOU HAVE THESE LIBRARY GROUPMAGRAMAMAIL SUPPLEMENT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEND IT TO @hotmail.com[/email] or tugraprojetasarim@gmail.com ). THANK YOU FROM NOW.

Back