Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* I wish you a good day. I have a project that I have static solution attached to. I would be very happy if you point out what you think is missing.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* The program does not provide reinforcement of single foundations in reinforced concrete quantity, this error was not present in previous versions, there is such a problem in the latest version, there is a sample project attached, If you take the quantity of the reinforcement, you can see that it does not give the quantity of reinforcement for single foundations. By the way, in cases where it did not give an error about the relative floor offset in previous versions, v 17 also gives an error.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello; In the project you sent in the link, there is no problem with the relative offsets. The situation regarding singular foundations has been noted.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released Hello, I need advice for a project I've made with a static solution. I would like to make cork flooring with pillow beams for a system where there are floors with a weight of 0.5 tf / m2 and the distance between the columns does not exceed 6 m. eg 80/22 beams and floor stay: 22 cm. Is beamed flooring more suitable for this load, or do you think the fungus can be dissolved in heavy work places?

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.20 *(10.20 New Version 14.05.2020)
"alpaydinism":7e9gqv51" said:
Can we use it as a demo when we download it?
The licensed program cannot be used as a demo. It works with program lock.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.20 *(10.20 New Version 14.05.2020) Hello. When we control the stapling with the stapling reinforcement, it still continues to be printed as an error in the structure summary report. Problem solved. After determining the punching reinforcement parameters, it was necessary to make an analysis again.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.20 *(10.20 New Version 14.05.2020) Hello ; First of all, I would like to say that I really like the v10.20 version. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I recently started using the 10.20 version to finalize the projects that I had designed with 10.17. but one of the issues that I paid particular attention to during the design phase is the absence of the first 2 modes (RZ) in the "detailed dynamic analysis report". While most of my projects designed in 10.17 version are (Ux)(Uy) as below, in 10.20 version (Rz)(Uy) occurs. What could be the reason for this, I wonder if I made a special development about it. Thank you. Good work..

"karsaf":153zbm69" said:
Hi ; First of all, I would like to say that I really like the v10.20 version. Thanks to everyone who contributed I recently started using the 10.20 version to finalize the projects I designed with 10.17. However, one of the issues I paid particular attention to during the design phase is the absence of the first 2 modes (RZ) in the "detailed dynamic analysis report". Like (Ux)(Uy), there are situations like (Rz)(Uy) in version 10.20. I wonder what could be the reason for this, I made a special development about it. Thank you. Good work..
Hello, Dynamic mass between versions There may be changes in the modeling and modal analysis algorithm.The order of the calculated modes may change, especially in modes close to each other, but mainly the contribution of the relevant mode and the result of this contribution CQC b The combined values are important. If you send the project that brings out the situation you mentioned, we can examine it in more detail. Good work

attached from this link, Mr. Levent. If you want, I can send it to another project where a similar situation occurs.
"Levent Özpak":2sz1utmr" said:
"karsaf":2sz1utmr" said:
Hello ; First of all, I would like to say that I really like the v10.20 version. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I recently started using the 10.20 version to finalize the projects that I had designed with 10.17. but one of the issues that I paid particular attention to during the design phase is the absence of the first 2 modes (RZ) in the "detailed dynamic analysis report". While most of my projects designed in 10.17 version are (Ux)(Uy) as below, in 10.20 version (Rz)(Uy) occurs. What could be the reason for this, I wonder if I made a special development about it. Thank you. Good work..
Hello, There may be changes in dynamic mass modeling and modal analysis algorithm between versions. The order of the calculated modes may vary, especially in modes close to each other, but the contribution of the relevant mode and the resulting CQC combined values are more important than the order. If you send the project that brings out the situation you mentioned, we can examine it in more detail. Good work

"karsaf":2yccx1to" said:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/5187621c7fe8e2e3c4a92afd89928d182010084504 link/7adekli this Mr. Levent. The reason is that the first mode is neither exactly torsion in the X direction nor exactly. We recommend that you examine the "Mass Participation Rates" reports. (In the detailed Dynamic analysis report, the one that gives the lowest mass participation in the 4 modal analysis report is b. It can only be a guide for you to get a rough idea since their interests are published.) Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.20 *(10.20 New Version 14.05.2020) hello, I am getting double reinforcement error in the attached project, I could not fix it no matter what I did. it also says r=r should be taken, remove the 4/5 option. If I have a shortcoming in the project, I would appreciate it if you could let me know and help

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.20 *(10.20 New Version 14.05.2020) Hello
"mehmetyks":1gzhx6aq" said:
I am getting double reinforcement error in the attached project, I couldn't fix it no matter what I did. also r=r should be taken It says to remove the option 4/5. If I have a deficiency in the project, I would appreciate it if you could let me know and help
The proposal project is attached. Ünver ÖZCAN

"unver":1wtlg3j3" said:
Hi
"mehmetyks":1wtlg3j3" said:
Double reinforcement error in attached project I can't fix it no matter what I did. it also says r=r should be taken, remove the 4/5 option. If I have a shortcoming in the project, I would appreciate it if you could let me know and help
The proposal project is attached. Ünver ÖZCAN
Hello, in the attached project, the slab on which I had a double reinforcement error on the landing level was removed. I need to put plumbing flooring in that part

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.20 *(10.20 New Version 14.05.2020) Is there a demo version of version 10.20? If available, how can we obtain it?

"S.Onur":2qkjw4vr" said:
Is there a demo version of version 10.20? If so, how can we get it?[ /quote] Demo version 10.20 has not been released yet, you can use 10.14 for now.

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.20 Hello; Consisting of 4 floors; I have a bread oven project where the 1st floor is the bakery, the 2nd floor is the pastry shop, the 3rd floor is the pastry shop, and the 4th floor is the management room. I saw the temperature difference tab in the analysis settings, do I need to enter a value for it? I wonder if there is regulation data about these values or do I need to determine it with another method.

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.20 Hello, after the analysis in my project, it gives an error of insufficient slab thickness for the foundation, although it does not give a staple error on the foundation? What could be the reason for this?

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.20
"nitasltd":227wkrm1" said:
Hi, after the analysis in my project it gives an error of insufficient slab thickness for the foundation, although it does not give a punching error on the base? url=https://dosya.co/rtor0nzl33w8/1.cde.html]https://dosya.co/rtor0nzl33w8/1.cde.html[/url]
Hi, Distance between columns in raft base thickness control. (Ln/30).

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.20
"Levent Özpak":u2a2r6tc" said:
"nitasltd":u2a2r6tc" said:
Hi, slab thickness for foundation although it did not give a punching error after analysis in my project gives an insufficient error? What could be the reason for this?
Hi, Raft is between columns in base thickness control distance (Ln/30) is checked. In cases where there is no column in the raft, the raft opening is taken into account in the thickness control. If the thickness is sufficient, you can interfere with the "Reinforced Concrete Calculation Axis Edit" command to the line of the reinforcement axles -clear clearance for thickness control-. Good work
Thank you. Also, in the projects I solved with the old version, for example, the reinforcements on the 25/175 curtain heads were decreasing as the floor went up. Likewise, the project that I solved in the new version continues in the same way without decreasing. Shouldn't the reinforcement ratio decrease as the moments decrease?

Back