Curtain cutting does not provide safety

Yunus Bey, there are not only ideCAD administrators in the Forum. Many people who do not use ideCAD benefit from this, but they answer questions when necessary. Completely in good faith, without expectation. I think asking questions is also an etiquette. If we are engineers; I think we should diagnose the problem correctly, specify the work we have done to solve the problem, and finally request help. I believe it's disrespectful to post "curtain cutout does not provide security" as if you were in a school study group and upload a model file without any explanation. Good work.

In my project consisting of 4 basements + ground + 2 floors .... I solved the problem in the raft with the option "Analyze ground safety according to average stress". The long side of the project is about 48 m and the knot point is too many... I have solved the problems in columns and beams, I could not provide shear safety in only 1 curtain. I could not solve the problem by adding columns to the ends of the curtain. How can I develop a solution?..

"yunussacikk":6kjnmyvb" said:
In my project consisting of 4 basements + ground + 2 floors .... I would solve the problem in the raft with the option to analyze the soil safety according to the average stress. The long side of the project is about 48 m and the joint point is too much... I have solved the problems in columns and beams, but I could not provide shear safety in only 1 curtain.. I could not solve the problem by adding columns to the ends of the curtain. How can I develop a solution?..
Hello, In the project you added, the cutting problem in the P04 curtain is due to the lack of stirrups. (You can see from the curtain shear safety report. .) If larger stirrup diameters are selected in the shear reinforcement selection dialog, the problem is solved. Note: In the 4th basement floor, beams such as K117-118-119 etc. have been given a positive elevation. However, the columns S4 and S5 to which these beams are connected are not given an upper level. Vertical continuity should be ensured by giving elevation (same for S1 and S2 columns) Good work

Since only the Q8 stirrup is open in the selection of reinforced concrete curtain reinforcement, your cutting capacity was insufficient. When you open the Q12 equipment, there is no problem. Only after selecting the curtain of interest, if you print the curtain report, you can see that the maximum shear limit of 0.22*b*d*fcd is not exceeded, but the reinforcement remains insufficient (Vr). Good work.
qEBO2V.png

I have one more question. When I solve it with the semi-rigid diaphragm option, I don't have any curtains and columns that are almost inaccurate... Do you think I could solve it with a fully rigid diaphragm?

Thanks for the information you provided, I solved the problem as you said, I think I found the source of the problem I encountered many times... But when I solve it semi-rigid, I don't have a column curtain that almost does not give errors. Do you think there is any harm in solving it fully rigid? Do I have to give jeans in the columns that are at the top of the columns that I will give the upper level of the jeans? so that the columns do not overlap.

I haven't looked at your project, but you can solve it completely rigid. The current regulation allows it (at the engineer's choice). The new regulation, on the other hand, says to solve it semi-rigidly.

I will switch to printouts, but I can't assign axles, it's getting very confusing, I couldn't get through

If it were me, I would axis as I showed in the 1st basement of the attached project. When you look at the architecture, it seems to sit on an arc at a certain distance. Three spring axles and then vertical and horizontal axles describing only the corners. I think you should give the arc distance as a representation on the side and show the center to the cartographer. (Block Application template on the side of the drawing) Of course, you will not draw the big arc in the pattern plan. Otherwise, you won't find a paper of this size :) I've done this before in a similar project. What you need to pay attention to here is that you place the columns on the spring at the axis intersections by making small shifts according to this application. A tip: Keep the column axes open in your projects. (settings/general settings/general settings tab/draw column axes) If the starting ends of the arrows on these column axes are located at the axis intersections, your application will be error-free , it becomes understandable. The file link is below. Take it easy...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It shows the lack of shear safety and reinforcement on the curtains and it throws quite often, I fixed it, but it gives the same errors, although my file is very fully rigid, I can't upload it because its size is higher than 4mb. What do you suggest I do?

hello, no matter how many changes I make on the curtains in the project, I cannot overcome the problem of cutting safety and basically insufficient reinforcement. I would be glad if you could help. I tried to install Proyeide but it gives an error.

Curtain cap areas, critical curtain height are automatically detected and applied. Your column definition for header regions is incorrect. Delete all columns defined for the title in these curtains and define them with the Curtain command. Each of the U and L type curtains should be defined as a Group by giving a group name. Give curtain group name such as GrpU1, GrpU2, GrpL1, GrpL2 and use the same name on all floors. If you have problems after correcting your model, you can send it again.

HELLO... I GET THE CURTAIN CUTTING SECURITY NOT PROVIDED ERROR. FOR THE SOLUTION, I HAVE INCREASED REINFORCEMENT IN A LARGER DIAMETER, I INCREASED THE SECTION AND AGAIN I CANNOT GET A RESULT AGAIN, THERE ARE MANY SIMILAR ERRORS IN MY PROJECT E.g., RADIATION MAINLY REINFORCEMENT ERROR. SOME OF THE BEAMS CAN FAIL. I CAN'T GET THROUGH THE JOB I WOULD LOVE IF YOU HELP ME THANK YOU SO MUCH.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hi Suggestion project is attached. Solved with v10.16. If you haven't installed. Contact the Bursa Office. Unver ÖZCAN

Unver, first of all, thank you very much. The version I use is 10.16, I wonder if you have seen a problem with the program I use. Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk

Back