V6 ARCHITECTURE

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your work. Idecad architecture 6 demo is installed on my computer, but the door does not place windows, I think it leaves a space as big as the size, but there is no window? I did not have such a problem in idecad 5.14, what could be the reason?

"cagri":1mih72ko" said:
First of all, I congratulate you for your work. Idecad architecture 6 demo is installed on my computer, but the door does not place windows, it leaves a space as much as the size of the square, but there is no window? /quote] You will not encounter this situation in the user version of the program. However, the latest version demos of the program (6.0055) will be published on the download page of our site as of tomorrow so that you can fully use the door windows. You can download the 6.0055 demos by visiting our site tomorrow evening and install them on your computer. we thank you...

Re: V6.010 ARCHITECTURE When will it be available?
"Admin":u6szbm4q" said:
"Bolvadinim":u6szbm4q" said:
IdeCAD Architecture 6.01 When will it be available?
We will make the architecture available after the holiday.
Hello, we started waiting for IdeCAD Architecture after the holiday, it's almost a month since the holiday, is there any progress on this issue? Or will there be an update in January 2010 new year? We will be happy if you inform us before the new year..

Back