V6 ARCHITECTURE

Greetings... I HAVE REPORTED MY PROBLEM BEFORE UNDER ANOTHER TITLE. I CANNOT CHANGE DOOR WINDOW DIRECTIONS FROM THE NUMBERS SECTION ON THE RIGHT OF THE KLEVE. AND I ALSO REQUESTED ITS 10-15 cm. I HAVE TO CARRY IT. I HAVE DETECTED THEM WHERE I DRAWN SO FAR. THEY ARE SLOWING IT. IF YOU SAY THERE IS SOMETHING IN YOUR SETTINGS. I AM V5 USER. FERIDUN HELP. WE CANNOT WORK GOOD INFORMATION.

THE DOORS AND WINDOWS DO NOT STITCH WHERE I WANTED, IT WAS A MISTAKE CAUSED BY MY SETTINGS. I SHOULD SAY THE WALL AXLE. THANK YOU Ms. ARZU.

SLM. DESIRE HANIMI I VAR.ZANNEDİY A PROBLEM PROJECTS Me in Annex SETTING my I WANT THIS SORUN.ÇÜNK SETTING FIRST BECOME GETİRİLMİŞSAYFA PROBLEM OLMUYOR.ARSA the ÇİZER I INTERNAL to 3:00 METERS GARDEN DISTANCE THROW BUT if ATAA INSIDE OUTSIDE PARTY ATMIYO FOREIGN If PARTIES ATA is INSIDE the ATMIYO AND BASED NERA BİLEMEDİM.AYARL PAGE me AND I SEND THE PLACE I WANTED TO OFFSET. IT IS VERY INTERESTING BECAUSE SOMETIMES ATYO AND SOMETIMES ATMIYO LINE. I WOULD LOVE IF YOU TRY IT AND LOOK AT IT. GOOD WORK...

Mr Evrenor59, delete all lines and undo. Now offset. No problem. There was a refresh problem somehow. I would appreciate if you could let me know if these 4 plot lines were a drawing you took from dwg, did you open them from 5 projects or did you draw them in 6 ver. good work

THE SKIRTING AND BORDER WAS VERY EASY AND VERY PLEASANT. I MADE A TRIAL IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL GO TO THE APPLICATION IN MY FIRST PROJECT. I WISH WE CAN DRAW IT ON THE BALCONY WITH A METHOD LIKE THIS.

Hello Mrs. Zeliha, our R&D is at this stage; is working on parametric balustrades and handrails to be used in areas such as balconies, french balconies and terraces. It will be very useful and enjoyable to work with. I thought I'd give you the good news for writing. Good work

WHO SAID IDE IS AT THE SAME PLACE IN ARCHITECTURE, BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER REACHED HIMSELF. YOU HAVE NEVER REGARDED ME SO FAR I CHOOSED IDE. THIS IS FERIDUN CONTRIBUTION TO THE BRAIN AND A MORE HELP IN THE FERIDUN BRAIN AND HELP IN THE BEERDEEMERE FEEDEMERİ FEEDEMERİ İNDEEMERİ İNDEMARİ İNDEMARİ. YOU CONTINUE TO BE. IT IS VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH IDE, IT IS VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH YOU. I IMPORTANTLY WAIT FOR THE BALCONIES. GOOD WORK.

Profile Object In v6, when I click on 'profile object' it says "section not defined". sometimes he doesn't say and I can draw. I would appreciate if you could give information about why and how to use

If you watch the section definition and profile type object drawings in the training videos, there will be no question mark about its use.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, **Wall plaster may be inactive (unmarked) in the drawing details section of the layer settings. **Plaster drawing color may be in the background color. **Plaster thickness may be 0. Good work

I have a few questions. 1- After throwing a project that I solved in ide statics into architecture and working on it, I took a section, especially on the roof, very strange things came out (the objects I created in idestatics are correct.) I added the project. 2- Can't an adjustment be made on the stair railings? He puts a railing on each step on one of the stairs, on the other two steps... Also, I think the railing turns are wrong.. Is it due to user error or the program? After opening the 3-idestatic project in architecture, plaster is not visible on the walls I created. when I start the project directly in architecture, it shows on the plans but does not show the plaster in the section. (Shouldn't it show??) 4-Is it not possible to enter more than 1 character while defining a shortcut?? It is difficult with a single letter because :) and I think it would be more comfortable if confirmation is needed to run the defined shortcut (For example, in the form of 'm-Enter'. as in autocad...) thank you.

Mr. yselimcamas, **Wall plaster may be inactive (unmarked) in the drawing details section of the layer settings. ---I looked at your project. There is the above situation. Wall plastering is turned off in layer settings. When you open it, you will see the plasters. Also, Autosave (in general settings) in your project seems to be set to 1 min. You cannot work this way. The program records per minute. If you do this time like 30 minutes, you will work more comfortably. ---For now, the plaster drawing in the section is not given automatically. If you draw the walls as a layered wall (you can define a plastered wall layer by entering the combined materials from the settings menu). ""Can't an adjustment be made to the stair railings? he puts a railing on each step on one of the stairs, on one of the 2 steps... also, I think the railing turns are wrong.. is it user error or due to the program."" with hide railing If you want, you can remove the railings on the wall side. You can change the number of guardrails on each arm and landing line with Edit . In addition, if you want to move the place of the railing on the step to the right and left, from the staircase settings (stair edit dialog), click move balustrade under the 3D display tab, select the railing you want to move from the perspective in this dialog and move the mouse to the right. You can decide its place on the step by moving it to the left. There are no mistakes in the guardrail turns. **When the section is taken, if you select the roof block and enter and exit its properties, it will be refreshed and will appear correctly. There is a small regenerate problem there. In addition, you tried to draw each surface on the roof with the roof surface and define details separately for them. I don't think so. Draw a single auto roof. Then for example go into the rafter and say "apply to all eaves". Here is how I saved your project. Good luck with

what is odt?? Is it possible for you to explain the creation of a window and its use in idearchitecture with an example?

"yselimcamas":31uckntj" said:
odt?? is it possible to explain how to create a window and use it in idearchitecture with an example?
Hello, ideCAD ODT program is a helpful tool that you can design objects such as doors / windows and use with ideCAD Architecture. It is a program. Run ideCAD ODT in Windows by clicking Start --> All Programs --> ideCAD Architecture --> Tools --> ideCAD ODT. When you run the program, you can reach the help by pressing F1. Creating Window and Creating Door Step by Step in Help If you examine these titles, you can find information about the creation of detailed and visually prepared door and window objects. If there is a part of you, we try to help you here. Good work

Back