Relative floor drift problem ide v10

Thank you very much, Unver. I solved the relative floor drift problem when I chose the 4.9.1.3.b option on the walls. Now it gives deflection error in slabs and insufficient reinforcement in raft slabs. What kind of solutions can we produce for these? What should be done especially for the deflection error. Thank you again.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello. My suggestions:
"ilkimenhg":stt4nas5" said:
Thank you very much, Ünver. I solved the relative floor drift problem when I chose the 4.9.1.3.b option on the walls. Now it gives deflection error on floors and insufficient reinforcement on raft flooring. What are these for? What to do especially for deflection error. Thank you again.
--According to the TS500, there is no need to calculate the deflection of your floors, you can remove the deflection control on all floors, --3rd floor ceiling tiles have been adjusted, --Radye If you make the additional equipment Q16/8, it does not give an error The project is attached Ünver ÖZCAN

Thank you very much, Unver. I have completed my project, but when I determine the support conditions of the stairs, it still gives an error in the report. Is it necessary to take the stairs into account and solve it together with the building? Below I am posting the version before I braced my stairs.

Hello
"ilkimenhg":3183ckot" said:
I have completed my project, but when I determine the support conditions of the stairs, it still gives an error in the report. Is it necessary to include the stairs in the calculation and solve them together with the building? Below I am sending my stairs before I supported them.
My suggestions; If you do not solve the staircase together with the building, you must calculate the stair loads manually and enter the loads on the slab/beam/wall/column/foundation.Until you do this, it would be better to solve the building together with all its elements in the event of an earthquake, by doing the modeling and bracing correctly, with a semi-rigid diaphragm. and it makes sense. When you support the staircase, it gives an error (B) on the columns of the 1st basement floor S10-S11. When we make minor corrections in the dimensions of the columns, it does not give an error. The project is attached. Ünver ÖZCAN

First of all, good work. The project I'm working on is a steel roof structure, I defined the roof loads. There will be no flooring and suspended ceilings will be used, but I get the same error in the report, because the relative floor drift is high, to increase the system rigidity. Even if I increased the sections, I could not solve it. I will be grateful if you could help me.

"pnsln":39pjz67t" said:
First of all, good work. The project I am working on is a steel roof structure, I defined the roof loads. There will be no floor and suspended ceilings will be used, but I get the same error in the report, the relative floor drift is high, so that the system rigidity is increased. I could not solve it even though I increased it. I would be very happy if you could help.
Is there anyone who can help me?

"pnsln":3qrz74v8" said:
"pnsln":3qrz74v8" said:
First of all good work. The project I'm working on is a steel roof structure, I defined the roof loads. There will be no flooring and suspended ceilings will be used, but I get the same error in the report, because the relative floor drift is high, to increase the system rigidity. Even if I increased the sections, I could not solve it. I would be very happy if you could help me.
Is there anyone who can help me? :cry:
Hello, There is no diaphragm and frame formation in your structure. Ground class ZD. It is normal for the relative floor translation values to be large. The following link can be examined for possible solutions to the relative floor drift problem.
Provided that it is applied in place, the "Facade elements connected by flexible connections or infill walls independent" option in the Analysis settings can be evaluated. You can review TBDY 2018 Information Supplement 4C.

"Levent Özpak":rid7efvv" said:
"pnsln":rid7efvv" said:
"pnsln":rid7efvv" said:
First of all good work. The project I am working on is a steel roof structure, I have defined the roof loads. There will be no slabs and suspended ceiling will be used, but I get the same error in the report. Relative floor drift is high, so increase the system rigidity. Even though I increased the sections, I could not solve it. I would be very glad if you could help me.
Is there anyone who can help me? I couldn't get out of it :cry:
Hello , There is no diaphragm and frame formation in your structure. Soil class ZD. It is normal for Görlei story offset values to be large. For possible solutions to the relative floor offset problem, the following link can be examined.
"Facade elements are connected with flexible connections or infill walls are independent" option in Analysis settings can be evaluated, provided that it is applied on-site. TBDY 2018 Information Supplement 4C yi inc Thank you very much for answering.
I don't think there will be a way to solve the problem without applying this condition and changing a few column sizes. Thank you for your interest. Good work :)

Is there a project that has been solved on the ground with the ze group :) We would be glad if you could share it as idecad. FULLY CONNECTED

Back