Relative floor drift problem ide v10

ucttkgz

Hello there. According to the new version, I could not overcome the relative floor drift problem. Because of the land type and architecture, I cannot add curtains to the corners. What do you think I can do? Thanks.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello. Put a curtain from bottom to top, floor drift and overturning will be corrected, --Reduce the roof live loads, --Resolve the ladder by supporting the beams on the floor, not the ribs, --Let the rib beams be 50 cm wide, center the columns, --In the ground floor ceiling, hang the beams in the outer frames 30/50, -- You can make the concrete C30 -- If you can, return to the column beam system, Unver ÖZCAN

Re: I GET RELATIVE STORY DIFFERENCE HIGH ERROR Hello, Relative story translation conditions have changed in TBDY 2018. If the wall joints are formed jointless, completely adjacent, the control limit is penalized according to the flexible joint. If you apply the walls with flexible joints (TBDY Figure 4C.1), you can increase the relative floor drift control limits by 2 times. Related article in TBDY 2018: The condition can be selected from the analysis parameters:
"iserivolkan":3jzxt4s2" said:
1. In addition, there is an error regarding the D20 tiling in the geometry control of your project. 2. In your project, wide gaps are defined in the floors, you can solve with the semi-rigid diaphragm option 3. Arrange the slab calculation axes by considering the slab gap boundaries 4. Select the stirrup diameter at 10 in the reinforcement selection. Thus, you can eliminate the insufficient stirrup message in the beams.

Take it easy. Is there any problem in choosing the 4.34b façade elements connected with flexible connections or the infill walls independent option in the relative floor offsets when we make normal brick walls, does the brick also become completely adjacent, should we use 4.34a, I would appreciate if you could give information about it.

Hello
"metins":3j93vdd5" said:
take it easy. Is there any problem in choosing 4.34b facade elements connected with flexible connections or infill walls independent option in relative floor offsets, when we make normal brick walls, does the brick also enter into a completely adjacent state 4.34a? If you can give information about whether we should use it or not, I would appreciate it.
If you are going to make normal bricks as before, item 4.9.1.3.a will be selected, formula 4.34a will be used automatically. If you choose item b, you will have to fulfill the requirements in Annex 4C on the walls. there may be a solution.) Unver ÖZCAN

have a nice day. I am getting the relative floor drift problem in this new v10. I can say that the building is very smooth and boxy. However, I get the relative floor offset even though I put a curtain. I think you have a mistake in the program. I don't think there will be such a problem in the building I mentioned.

"hasan_2019":q7pzxh68" said:
good day. I'm getting the relative floor drift problem in this new v10. I can say that the building looks like a neat box. But I get the relative floor offset even though I put a curtain on it. I think you have a mistake in the program. That's it for the building I mentioned I don't think it will be a problem.
Add your project

"hasan_2019":223iz3t7" said:
good day. I'm getting the relative floor drift problem in this new v10. The building is fine, I can say it's like a box. But I get the relative floor offset even though I put a curtain. I think you have a mistake in the program. That's it for the building I mentioned I don't think it will be a problem.
There is absolutely no mistake in the program. This is a building that can cause you complete trouble. A building that can be shown as a lesson for the added parts of the regulation. The program does not give a warning when deleting the curtain you entered. You probably entered this curtain after creating the floors. Normal As this screen is being deleted, the program should give you a warning. There are several reasons why the relative floor hoteling is not provided. 1) Although the column that cannot be provided looks like the S14 column, almost all of your belts are at the limit. In this column, it should be 0.008, 0.00802 on the 3rd floor, 0.00805 on the 2nd floor. Others your columns are already around 0.007. This shows that the relative floor displacements of your building are large in general. In other words, although you have curtains in the X direction, your displacements are high. 2) Another issue is the space in the middle. Because of this gap, your diaphragm is tilted in the middle. The reason why this bending is high is that the effective cross-section stiffness outside the plane of the wall is 0.25 (ie, 0.75 reduced). This bending adds extra displacement to the S14 Column. This column goes both in the x-direction and in the y-direction. 3) Another issue is the necessity of making calculations by shifting the masses for the additional eccentricity effect. The masses of your building have already shifted upwards normally. Also, when you slide 0.05, Ex displacements are even more. When you look at the ground stresses, it is obvious that the mass of your structure shifts up due to the effect of G and Q loads. 4) The loads you define here also shift the mass up. In summary, your structure is more rigid in the Y direction compared to X, and the largest relative displacement in this direction is around 0.007. But the screen you put in the X direction has a negative effect on the structure, not positive, for the reasons I mentioned. If your building was large enough in terms of area and these gaps were not the character of the building . Or if this project had been able to tile these spacers, the result might not have been like this. Another suggestion is that the regulation does not require the 1/6 condition to be met when defining gap curtains. Art. Provided that the bond degree is greater than 1/3 according to 4.5.3.3. If you enter this curtain with tie beams, you can get R=8 in the X direction.

Hello, I've been trying to solve the relative floor shift problem for a project for 1 week, but I couldn't solve the problem even though I tried many different alternatives. The ground floor of my project is 350 floors high and I have added an adjacent project on one side. I would appreciate it if you could help.

"design":1n17vwss" said:
Hi, I've been trying to solve the relative floor offset problem for a project for 1 week, although I tried many different alternatives, I couldn't solve the problem. The ground floor of my project is 350 floors high as a shop and I have added an adjacent project on one side, I would appreciate it if you could help..[ /quote] If possible, you can do as Mr. Hakan mentioned above.
The relative floor displacement conditions were changed in TBDY 2018. If the wall connections are formed jointless, completely adjacent, the control limit is penalized according to the condition that they are formed as flexible joints. If you have an application situation with flexible joints (TBDY Figure 4C.1), you can increase the relative floor drift control limits by 2 times.
Apart from this, the curtain thicknesses should be checked on the ground floor. (You can see this from the geometry control) Make your system a semi-rigid solution. Arrange the support conditions S2 and S3 columns on the ground floor are not connected by beams. Your curtains should be marked as non-continuing panels on all floors. It is seen that there are incorrect combinations in the geometry control. Make a system solution by including the ladder in the system and determining the supporting conditions.

Hello there. I am also suffering from the relative floor drift high error. no matter what i did. can you help me? I have uploaded my project in the attached link. thank you very much in advance

"BURAK AKTÜRK":zio71wan" said:
Hi. I am also suffering from high relative floor drift error. What I did did not work. Can you help? I have uploaded my project in the attached link. Thank you very much in advance
It gives a virus warning. You can upload your project to the link below.

I didn't understand anything about this. I added lots of curtains to add extra to my project. but I couldn't solve the relative floor offset problem. Yesterday I removed all the curtains and made a solution with columns. There are no errors left in the project. In the old regulation, we used to think that the more you make the curtain, the stronger the building will be. I guess we will try not to show curtains in this new regulation......

"design":3njjvzog" said:
I didn't understand anything about this. I added curtains a lot to add extra to my project. But I couldn't solve the relative floor shift problem. Yesterday I removed all the curtains and made a solution with columns. There is no mistake in the project. The more you build, the more the building's strength will increase. We know that it reduces the translation, but it also reduces the translation.However, when we add a curtain, we reduce the R coefficient from 8 to 7 in the ductile system, so I think there may be problems in critical columns.

In my project, the relative floor offsets are too large. I wonder if I'm missing a point that I don't know. Can you help me on this issue. Note: I uploaded the unanalyzed version so that the file size would not grow.

Back