Relative floor drift problem ide v10

"Fırat KAYA":1mxqrppd" said:
In my project, the relative floor offsets are too big. I wonder if I'm missing a point that I don't know. Can you help me with this. Note: I uploaded the unanalyzed version so that the file size would not increase.
I uploaded it and analyzed it and got the relative floor drift report. There is no problem with the relative floor offsets. Moreover, it is far below the limit value.

"Fırat KAYA":1ptk6s3c" said:
when I analyze the project I uploaded to the forum, the result is different for me.
There is an abnormality in the Lambda value in your screenshot. Download the project you uploaded here and upload this project. I solved the project you uploaded and looked at the relative floor drifts. Or upload the project you got this result separately Another forum member with version 10.05 will upload the project and analyze it and help you.

"Fırat KAYA":1bu4gjvg" said:
when I analyze the project I uploaded to the forum, the result is different for me.
hello, check the coordinate values you entered using the analysis wizard in your project with high lambda value, when viewed from both screenshots.

Ismail sir, could it be caused by this computer? Could you please e-mail me the project you analyzed? I didn't understand either, it was so ridiculous that different results came out on different computers. mail: firat@gurkayalar.com

"Fırat KAYA":x1ai3ah8" said:
ismail, could it be caused by this computer. Could you please e-mail me the project that you are analyzing. I did not understand it, it was ridiculous to see different results on different computers. mail: firat@gurkayalar.com
Download the project you put in the forum. Analyze it. Maybe you changed something without realizing it. I sent you an e-mail. If the same problem occurs again, the Turkey Earthquake Map data installed on your computer may be corrupted. Uninstall and reinstall the program .

"Fırat KAYA":32sbu9e3" said:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/620da15f35fd744248072e175a5bfb3020190323162444/a858ed is the file I analyzed. Thank you very much for your help, Mr. Ismail. It gives the message that it can't stay high. But there is no problem when you analyze it again. On Monday, friends should connect remotely and look at your computer. Try to install the program again.

"Firat KAYA":1hag72jg" said:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/620da1 ... 444/a858ed the file I analyzed. Thank you very much Mr. Ismail for your help. I will uninstall and reinstall idecad, right?[/ quote] In the first analysis, I do not have a relative floor drift error Ünver ÖZCAN

Ok, sir, thank you for your help. An error may have occurred with the computer or while installing the program. I will call on Monday to get technical support from your offices.

Hello, I am facing the relative story drift problem in my attached project. Is it normal for a simple 2-storey building to have a relative floor drift problem or do I have a data entry problem? I'm glad to help

"antipas":2b3pjnon" said:
Hi, I'm facing the relative story drift problem in my attached project. Is it normal to have a 2-storey simple building relative story drift problem or do I have a data entry problem? Your earthquake acceleration values are very high due to the location of your building, this is the reason why the relative floor drift ends in your building.When you solve the same building in an area with less earthquake risk, you will see how the results change. Best regards.

"2m project":vfjahp2u" said:
"antipas":vfjahp2u" said:
Hi, I'm encountering the relative floor offset problem in my attached project. Is it normal for a simple 2-storey building to have a relative floor offset problem or is it a data entry problem for me? there is? I would be glad to help
Hello; Due to the location of your building, your earthquake acceleration values are very high, this is the reason why the relative floor drift ends in your building. When you solve the same structure in an area with less earthquake risk, you will see how the results change. Best regards.
Thank you for your reply. But before the 10.05 version, there was not such a big difference with the same acceleration values. In this case, I think it is necessary to increase the rigidity of the structure by complying with the latest version. For a simple 2-storey building, a slightly exaggerated carrier will come out.

"antipas":18pjm52w" said:
Hi, I'm facing the relative story drift problem in my attached project. Is it normal to have a 2-storey simple building relative story drift problem or do I have a data entry problem? I would appreciate your help
[quote ="antipas":18pjm52w"]But before the 10.05 version, there was not such a big difference with the same acceleration values. In this case, I think it is necessary to increase the rigidity of the structure by complying with the latest version. For a simple 2-storey building, a slightly exaggerated carrier will appear.[/quote] Hello, Coordinate and spectrum coefficients in your project were entered in the TBDY 2018 wizard by first selecting DD1 ground motion. The wizard has been registered. Then DD2 was re-entered for ground motion and the wizard was registered again. In 10.06 the wizard won't need to be edited twice like this. Attached is your project where the relative floor drift problem is fixed. The size of some columns has been changed to 60/30, the direction of the S5 column has been changed.

"HakanŞahin":3bbx16m3" said:
"antipas":3bbx16m3" said:
Hi, I am facing the relative story drift problem in my attached project. Is it normal to have a relative floor drift problem for a simple 2-storey building or do I have a data entry problem? ? I would appreciate your help
"antipas":3bbx16m3" said:
But before the 10.05 version, there was not such a big difference with the same acceleration values. In this case, I think it is necessary to increase the rigidity of the structure by following the last version.
Hello, In your project, the coordinate and spectrum coefficients were entered by selecting DD1 ground motion in the TBDY 2018 wizard. The wizard was registered. Then the DD2 motion was re-entered and the wizard was registered again. It will not need to be edited. Attached is your project in which the relative story drift problem is fixed. The size of some columns has been made 60/30, the direction of the S5 column has been changed.
Thank you Mr. Hakan. After doing what you said, the problem seems to be fixed. I tried other projects, the lambda coefficient was fixed and Relative floor drift problems have been overcome.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
How can I fix the relative offset of this building, no matter how many curtains I add, it seems that the offset limit has been exceeded in the columns. My building is in the Y direction remains weak. What kind of change is needed to prevent translation.

hello 1) a part of the basement of the building is surrounded by curtains and those parts are under the ground. In this case, should rigid-x and rigid-y be active in the basement in the building? 2) Except for the curtains surrounding a part of the basement, there are only y-direction curtains that continue to the upper floors. In this case, it would be appropriate to choose (R(x)=8 A11) ( R(y)=7 A15) Ry 7 should be selected. 3) Should basement curtains be modeled as shells? and if it is modeled like this, should the basement screen be marked to continue to the upper floors? 4) The number of reinforcements in the columns surrounded by curtains in the basement floor is too high, this is logical. 5) How can I eliminate the relative story drift. please help, keep up the good work.

Hello
"Ertuğrul Tekçam":37ni04a2" said:
https://we.tl/t-TqumRSSvQg How can I fix the relative offset of this building, no matter how many curtains I add, the offset limit seems to be exceeded in the columns.
Your floor bearing capacity (qt) value is very low and your floor class is ZE, so your structure is very difficult. Make curtains around stairs and elevators. Solve them by grouping. Unver ÖZCAN

Hello. Tick 4.8.5.1, -- Corners where the stresses are exceeded in the foundation, enlarge the foundation, -- If you choose 4.9.1.3.b option on the walls, you will give details according to TBDY2018 ANNEX 4-C, (Since the ground is weak, you can do this solution instead of putting curtains to balance the structure. .) --Complete the calculation by making all the finite elements 0.25, --When you do the above, if you do 35/35 in S4, it will not give an error.

Back