ideCAD Architecture V6.2 is now available...

Doing the following actions in general until the program is updated will solve your slowdown problems. 1. Open the program by resetting it with the crtl+shift key. 2. Open a new project with the architectural template. 3. Tick Apply active pen and color settings when loading the slow project. HakanŞahin I don't understand how to apply your suggestions. If I open my unfinished project with an architectural template, I think my quantity will be lost. Instead, I want to go back to v6.0101, I can't do this now because I haven't saved the setup file, can you help me with how to install v6.0101?

Hello, Your footage will not be lost. Only the colors will change and any shortcuts will be reset. I suggest you take a backup of the project and try it. In your message, you wrote that I did not understand how to implement your suggestions. If you want, call me from the Bursa office and let's see step by step together... I will also give you the link of the 6.0101 program as you request:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
]

We applied the suggestions over the phone, the problem was solved, the project went down from 92 mb to 42 mb, it became lighter and faster like a bird... thanks :D :D :D

I am a 6.2004 user, but I observed errors in the program. When I tried to transfer the floor plan of a project drawn in the same version to a new project with the copy-paste command, the program shuts itself down and I could do it without any problems in version 5.511 with the same method.

I am a user of 6.2004, but I observed errors in the program. When I try to transfer the floor plan of a project drawn in the same version to a new project with the copy and paste command, the program shuts itself down and I could do it without any problems in version 5.511 with the same method.
Hello, the problem may be caused by library objects. I think you can copy and paste the file without selecting the library objects. This issue will be fixed in the update version.

Back