ideCAD Architecture V6.2 is now available...

HakanŞahin

Administrator
Dear Users, You can download the ideCAD Architecture V6.2 program using the link below:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
List of possibilities: 1. New ideCAD Render and render engine -Global Illumination (Photon Mapping/Irradiance Cache) -Parametric daylight and sky lighting (country/city/date/time) - IES lights (photometric lights) - Imperfect refraction/reflections - Illuminated objects - Unlimited multiprocessor support - Parametric grass/hairy carpet making -Ambient occlusion -Realistic fresnel reflection model -Hemispherical environment map for sky background or using "physical sky" -Camera effects (vignetting, DOF lens blur, gamma, exposure control) 2. Parametric curtain wall object -Quickly prepare the curtain wall element diagram as desired, with line, arc or spline contours ability to draw -Outer frame (border), Modeling with horizontal recording, vertical recording and different panel groups -Creating glass-to-glass combined curtain wall designs easily by hiding the profiles from one or both sides of the facade -With flexibility such as deleting the desired surfaces on the facade, adding doors-windows, rotating glass and solid panels in the desired axis being able to make special designs -Be able to bend linear one-piece curtain walls to make an angle with the horizontal -Trimming facades angled with horizontal with the integration of curtain wall / cut with roof 3. New "material edit" command for selected objects in ideCAD Render 4. Command to select one or more objects and select the same objects on all floors. For example, in a multi-storey building, being able to select some of the balustrades and jambs on one floor in perspective and select them on all floors at once 5. Defining frequently used objects in object settings and calling them with a single command (such as interior wall, parapet wall, exterior wall, etc.) saving and recalling sets) 6. Automatically taking the upper level of the lower element (site, terrain, other libraries, etc.) while placing library elements 7. The box is free with rotated and extended objects Ability to use object modeling techniques 8. Optional scanning of library elements in plan. 9. Automatic trimming and connections at intersections of arcs, circles, splines and straight walls 10. Diversification of combination combinations formed at the junction of layered walls 11. Wall the ability to decide which side of the wall the profile objects will be placed on (space bar) while drawing a profile object based on the base (skirts, floor moldings, borders, etc.) 12. When "select all" is clicked in the door-window mode, all doors and windows are displayed. can be selected at once. 13. Drawing the jamb and profile objects (skirting, floor molding, border, etc.) on the plaster in the plan 14. Drawing the floor molding up to the jamb border if there is a jamb 15.[/ b] Being able to see subfolders under the main "texture" folder with the new material editor 16. Ability to save and upload ready-made material library and materials as "imt" file compatible with the new rendering engine 17.[/ b] Transferring 2D objects from ideCAD Architecture to ideCAD Render Good work...

Hello, You had to install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package" program that came with the program, or there may have been a problem while installing. You can also install the program using the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

line type contraction previously experienced while scrolling pictures in the material editode, this time the contraction occurred in line type. Also, there are unnecessary names and types in the line type (mustafa , a etc.). Line names such as mustafa , a etc. are seen. When using the layout block auxiliary commands that are newly added to versions 5 and 6, the objects that were previously in their own layer are automatically converted to the standard layer. For example, while you can open and close objects consisting of a few lines in the line layer, it turns into a standard layer when you turn it into a layout block. After disassembling, it will be more accurate to have all objects on the same layers as in the CREATE 2D DRAWING command.

"KUBA2009":m68ryy72" said:
Line type contains unnecessary names and types (mustafa , a etc.) Line names appear like
Yes, there is confusion in the line type selection window. It is not clear what type it is when selecting line types.

Hello,
"KUBA2009":2dx7hx10" said:
the contraction experienced while scrolling the pictures in the material editon, this time occurred in the linetype. Also, the linetype has unnecessary names and types (mustafa , a etc.) and line names such as
"Bolvadinim":2dx7hx10" said:
Yes, there is confusion in the line type selection window. It is not clear what type it is when selecting line types
There is no such problem for the last "architectural template". After closing the program, start it again with architecture_template. Linetypes will appear normal.
"KUBA2009":2dx7hx10" said:
When using the layout block helper commands newly added to versions 5 and 6, the objects that were previously in a unique layer are automatically converted to the standard layer. It will be more accurate to have all objects on the same layers as in the CREATE 2D DRAWING command after breaking them apart. I request that this detail be corrected or added selectively in the newly prepared versions
This determination is registered in our work list..

Hello, The due diligence you specified is registered in our list. When you take a section by unchecking the "3D section line in the door window properties, the door and window lines will appear in the section.

If you add the project you are working on and the plan you copied to the forum as a block, we can look at the problem on our own computers..

Also, I can't record. After I say save, a warning pops up (a long warning that starts as low memory with info) and the program closes.

Hello, As we spoke on the phone, cancel the library objects from the old project. Reset the settings before pasting into the new project.

Hello, when I open a project I made before version 6.2 in 6.2, the program slows down a lot. When I select any of the windows, walls, etc. and enter the edit, the edit window comes up after almost 5 seconds. When I copy the floor plan from the old project, the program closes. It doesn't do it when it's deleted, but I'm still dealing with furnishings in the project I made without the library) After this slowdown, the same slowness continues, even if I say a new project, I reset the program as a solution, and it was fixed. In v6.2, there is no problem as long as you don't use our old works. but when I open an old project and return to the project I made in 6.2, the slowdown continues in the same way. I reset the program every time, I'm so bored of deleting this registry, every time my toolbar shortcuts, keyboard shortcuts are gone and I do it again I think this is a very troublesome situation and it should be fixed as soon as possible. It really pisses me off.

hi, I'm having problems with the latest version too.. the program is extremely slow.. I'm constantly waiting for the commands I enter.. even the 'properties' menu takes my time.. also, even though I turn off the 3d feature in the library, the views appear as frameworks... my projects started to fail and this it's about to turn into a serious problem.. hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.. everyone have an easy time..

After I changed the virus program, the architecture started to be a problem for me as well. I had to delete a corrupted file, otherwise I can neither close nor record. but there is no problem in reinforced concrete. By the way, I haven't updated the reinforced concrete yet.

I've been having many problems since I installed v6.20, I changed a text in the project, the size increased from 60 mb to 90 mb, the size increases when the object is shredded. When I select any object, I wait 30 seconds to enter its properties, etc. The warning is out of memory, the project is damaged.. . vs. vs. vs. annoying situations... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hello,
"kindly telli":32bwrcip" said:
I am also having problems with the latest version..the program is extremely slow..I keep waiting for the commands I enter..even the 'properties' menu takes my time..
" gokalp":32bwrcip" said:
I've been having many problems since I installed v6.20, I changed a text in the project, the size increased from 60 mb to 90 mb, the size increases when I do object shredding.. When I select any object, I wait 30 seconds to enter its properties etc. Insufficient memory. seen warning started coming... vs.vs.vs. annoying situations...
Doing the following actions in general until the program is updated will solve your slowdown problems. 1. Open the program by resetting it with the crtl+shift key. 2. Open a new project with the architectural template. 3. Tick Apply active pen and color settings when loading the slow project.

Back