ideCAD Architecture 6.2005 update (19.07.2010)

HakanŞahin

Administrator
Dear Users, You can download the ideCAD Architecture 6.2005 program using the link below:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
List of works[/ b] 1. The ability to sort by name in the material editor 2. Multiple selection when loading material from archive 3. New 3D libraries in library settings/new library folder 4. Writing the name of the railing in the railing settings 5. Various regulations on curtain wall 6. Render-north direction adjustments 7. If 3d section is active in the door window settings, dio lines appear in the section 8. Program slows down in object edit vs commands and project during recording Elimination of the cases where the dimensions of the stairs grow more than normal 9. The program does not lock when all floors are selected 10. Copy-paste can be made in some cases where there is a library object 11. Line 12. "Object geometry is wrong" message does not appear when trying to select the axis and move it 13. Existing libraries appear in 2D window 14. Level on the panel 15. Program menu being visible in all situations 16. New textures (textures) Good work

I'm trying to follow the latest versions, but there are too many errors in the program, for example, it cannot copy objects and the program closes itself. I will regret leaving 5.511..

Hello there; You have written too many errors in the program; If you let us know about the crashes in the libraries mentioned in the link below, we will include them in the next update.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The program closes only while the library is cloning. Other than that, I couldn't see any troublesome glitch. I used the 6.055 version for a long time, but the fact that there were a lot of innovations in the 6.2 versions, especially the progress in ide rendering made the program more attractive. In addition, I would definitely recommend 5 users to switch to v6, you will not regret it. Of course, there are things that need to be improved in the program, but their success in reaching this point should not be ignored. Also, thank you for the innovations in rendering, now I can prepare 3D works and prepare beautiful pictures. Good work everyone...

I appreciate the point that the program has come to, but it doesn't close itself as soon as it happens while drawing the project, it causes the efforts to go to waste. I wanted to copy the two sections I had just prepared in the same sheet, but the program closed itself and there were no library objects in the sections.

I did not encounter any problems in the copying process, if there is, authorized friends have detected it, also in the v6 version, the recording process does not take as long as before. By using the backed up file from Autosave, you can pick up where you left off with little loss.

"MMP":a6dm2yd6" said:
I wanted to copy the two sections I just prepared in the same layout, but the program closed itself and there were no library objects in the sections.
Hello, If you are constantly encountering this error, can you add the relevant project? ? Good work

Back