Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.20
"nitasltd":1453xtbu" said:
In the projects I solved with the old version, for example, the reinforcements on the 25/175 curtain heads were decreasing as the floor increased. As the moments decrease, shouldn't the reinforcement ratio also decrease?
Columns and shear walls are elements under the effect of biaxial bending and normal force.In other words, while determining the longitudinal reinforcement requirement according to the most unsuitable loading in the sections, the change in the axial pressure force also changes the moment capacity that the section can bear. .If you attach the project file, we can also examine if there is any problem with data entry. Good work

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.20 Hello; Does the Vd value need to be less than Vr on the friction shear page on the last page of the reports? Is this design error? Or should I accept it as normal? Thank you.

"karsaf":1tgx0t59" said:
Hi; Does the friction shear page on the last page of the reports have to be smaller than Vr? Or should I accept it normally?Thank you.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
The answer to your question is well explained on the 11th page of the master's thesis in the link above.

"karsaf":1szjemek" said:
Hi; Does the friction shear page on the last page of the reports need to be smaller than Vr? Or should I accept it as normal? Thank you.
and this only occurs on basement curtains.

"karsaf":2xr82914" said:
Hi; Does the Vd value need to be less than Vr on the friction shear page on the last page of the reports? is this a design mistake? Thank you.
Curtain friction shear calculation is made according to TS 500 8.1.7 Vr <Vd olması durumunda uyarı verilmemektedir. TBDY 2018 madde 7.6.7.2' ye göre kontrol yapılması şu an kullanıcı denetimindedir. Bu durum program uyumluluk dokümanı sayfa 23' de belirtilmektedir.

İyi çalışmalar

&quot;nitasltd&quot;:33dbjmho&quot; said:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tk7QiORjdyTjWnUWQGZDS0JOs3BucEgu/view?usp=sharing when opening a save file It keeps giving an error. Can you help? I can&#39;t open the file
Hello, Unfortunately, your file is corrupted and cannot be opened. I recommend you to make a backup of your files with automatic saving while working.

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.20 Hello ; How can I see the finite element information of the screen that I modeled as a shell finite element, as in the attached picture? If the curtain arm (L)/height (h) &gt;0.5 is said by the approval officer, I need to solve it with SHELL FINISHED ELEMENTS, I already did my work that way, but I couldn&#39;t show it in the report. I wish you good work..

&quot;karsaf&quot;:3gf0br21&quot; said:
Hello ; how can I see the finite element information of the curtain that I modeled as shell finite element as in the attached picture? )/height(h) &gt;0.5 says that I need to solve it with SHELL FINISHED ELEMENTS, I already did my work that way, but I could not show it in the report. I wish you the best of luck..
Hello, Curtain shell finite element information is not printed in the report. In the Perspective window, you can save the analysis model as a picture using the windows snip tool and add it to the reports. The request to print the curtain finite element information in the reports is noted. Good work

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.20 Hello, in some of my projects in V10.20, the column reinforcement on the lower floor and the column reinforcement on the upper floor are different, and they are more on the upper floor. What could be the reason for this, the sections are the same, but the amount of reinforcement is higher on the upper floor. I SEND THE PROJECT IN THE ATTACHMENT. IT IS THE APPLICATION WE DID. THANK YOU...

&quot;SNLYAPI&quot;:qpzfc7pv&quot; said:
hello, in some of my projects in V10.20, the column reinforcement on the lower floor and the column reinforcement on the upper floor are different from the top floor. what could be the reason, the cross-sections are the same but the amount of reinforcement is higher on the upper floor I SEND THE PROJECT ATTACHED AND THE APPLICATION IS CORRECT THANK YOU...
Hi, Reinforced concrete elements are equipped according to the most unfavorable loading conditions. Therefore, due to the carrier system, more negative situations may occur in the columns on the upper floors. In TBDY 2018, the reinforcement is combined in the middle of the column in the 2018 regulation. The reinforcement calculation is made at the upper end of the nth floor column and the lower end of the n+1 floor column, and the reinforcement is placed according to the most unsuitable of these two situations. You can apply the reinforcement in this way or in the column parameters dialog &quot; You can tick &quot;Use top floor reinforcement results as minimum downstairs&quot;. Good work.

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.20 Thank you very much Mr. Levent. Your explanation was helpful enough. Good work

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.20 Hello ; In my project, I noticed a contradiction in the load distribution representation from the slabs in the beam loads. loads from floors to a beam are written many times and with different values as in the appendix. some beams have pages. there is a reason for this. Thank you.

&quot;karsaf&quot;:2pih8n2k&quot; said:
Hi ; I noticed something wrong in the display of load distribution from slabs on beam loads in my project. It is written with values. There are pages on some beams. Is there a reason for this. Thank you.
Hello, Shell elements such as stairs, domes, etc. are attached to the relevant beams. In this case, in the program, in the semi-rigid solution, the loads from the floors to the beams are printed on the basis of finite elements. This is a no problem. If there is a different situation, if you attach the project file, we will review it.

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.20 Greetings. Although the beam capacities are exceeded in the mutual influence diagrams in beam design, it does not give a warning. the program accepts the project without error. capacity ratios exceed 1 in capacity calculations. Exceeding the beam capacities creates a problem as far as I know. or is this normal?

&quot;karsaf&quot;:2wmqnnr3&quot; said:
Hi ; I noticed something wrong in the display of load distribution coming from the slabs in the beam loads in my project. written with values. There are pages in some beams. Is there a reason for this. Thank you.
&quot;karsaf&quot;:2wmqnnr3&quot; said:
Levent Bey ; I added the project. I would be very happy if you could check it out.
Loading combinations are defined in the Non-Linear Analysis section of the Structure tree in your project. The beam loads are therefore printed in parts. You need to define these loading combinations that you have defined for the horizontal soil effect under the User Defined Loading Combinations Title. Note: In the project, slab curtain raft finite element widths are 100 cm. entered. We recommend reducing the finite element widths for calculation accuracy. (For example 25 cm) Good work

&quot;ingegnere&quot;:1ym1ahba&quot; said:
greetings. Although the beam capacities are exceeded in the mutual influence diagrams in beam design, it does not give any warning. The program accepts the project without error. Capacity in capacity calculations Rates exceed 1. Exceeding the beam capacities creates a problem as far as I know. Or is this normal?
Hello, If the beam capacity ratios are greater than 1 and the capacity diagrams are exceeded, no automatic warning is given at the moment. In the Beam Reinforced Concrete dialog/Capacity ratios tab You can check the capacity ratios
Good work

&quot;Levent Özpak&quot;:2pmdqsd6&quot; said:
&quot;ingegnere&quot;:2pmdqsd6&quot; said:
greetings. Although the beam capacities are exceeded in the mutual influence diagrams in beam design, it does not give a warning. the program accepts the project without error. capacity ratios exceed 1 in capacity calculations. Exceeding the beam capacities creates a problem as far as I know. or is this normal?
Hello, if the beam capacity ratios are greater than 1 and the capacity diagrams are exceeded, automatic warning is not given at the moment. You can check the capacity ratios in the Beam Reinforced Concrete dialog/Capacity ratios tab.
Good work
Hello again, the values in the beam capacity ratio tab do not match the values in the beam capacity diagram. I have observed several times that the forces exceeded in the effect diagram are less than 1 in the capacity tab. I wish you good work..

&quot;ingegnere&quot;:2d6xlton&quot; said:
Hello again, the values in the beam capacity ratio tab and the values in the beam capacity diagram do not match. I have observed that it remains small several times. I wish you a good work..
Hello, there is no mismatch between the capacity diagrams and the capacity ratios. Since the capacity diagram page is mostly designed to examine columns, the area drawn in cream color is now the total envelope of the effects of both ends of the element. However, it may seem misleading because the reinforcements of the two ends of the beams may be different. When interpreting the diagram, a more accurate interpretation can be made if both ends (i,j) are selected separately and looked at. If you add the project file and specify the name of the beam you think is the problem, we will examine it in detail. Good work

Back