3D Plan View

Meakka

Hello, can we get a plan view in IdeCAD as in the attachment? I would be glad if you help. It happens if the screenshot command is used in "Top View" mode

Create a roof surface to surround the plan. (You don't need to draw right over the wall as in the roof drawing, you can draw randomly from the outside of the wall to cover the plan.) Go to the Roof surface setting, set the Level 2m Roof slope/0.00001 Percent, Go to the Layer Settings, lock the Library layer. (In this way, the library objects will not be affected by the cut with roof operation you will do later.) Go to the tools, use the cut with roof command. Say create new trim group, select the roof, then select the plan and you're done. Go to Layer Settings and turn off the roof surface layer. (The roof surface will become invisible.) Switch to perspective view, say Default View/Top View. Render or edit in painting programs by pressing the PrtScn SysRq(Print Screen) key on the keyboard (taking a screenshot).

Betul Bassimitci Create a roof surface to surround the plan. (You don't need to draw right over the wall like in the roof drawing, you can draw it randomly from the outside of the wall to cover the plan.) Go to the roof surface setting, make it Level 2m Roof slope/0.00001% *** I have added the renders taken by ideCAD with the mentioned method.. hope it illuminates.. good studies..

I bought Ide architecture last week to use it in the architecture and renderings of my own buildings. It was tempting to transfer the progress payment and the metering part and the wall loads to the idestat and to be able to make realistic solutions, but the renders are really good. I have been using idestatic for years, so I was already familiar with the program. I drew the architecture of a building that I am going to start anew and got a floor plan render. If you have any suggestions, I would be very grateful, good work
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you do the cutting process with the Roof of the above steps and get the render afterwards, you will get a cleaner floor plan render without different wall heights. It was a successful work, take it easy.

Ms. Betül, can you share the light settings of the render you sent? How can I show the doors open? I would be glad if you help.

Good day, which render I sent? If you define it, I can help. For doors, select the doors you want to give angles and go to settings, parameter/opening angle will be written below. If you enter the value you want there, you will see that the doors open with that angle in the perspective window.

Back