WINDOWS 8 AVAILABLE WHEN IS IDECAD 7 COMING?

"Arzu Dural Gök":dj0e73lz" said:
If you take 2 renders at the same time in high resolution, it is normal to experience a shutdown due to memory problem. Moreover, it will not save you time to get 2 renders on the same computer at the same time. 1 render takes 20 minutes, 2 renders in 20 minutes. If the render takes 20 minutes, it will take an average of 35 minutes to render both at the same time instead of 40. Also, what you wanted on the forum a few weeks ago is; "ideCAD Render working unlocked while rendering"[/ b] your suggestion was taken into consideration and made available in 7.01. After opening ideCAD Render 7.01 with the dongle on another machine and starting the render, you can remove the lock and open ideCAD Architecture 7.01 on the other machine and get the 2nd render there. Rendering will continue on the other machine. Increasing the resolution is necessary for large prints. For example, if you are going to print a 2 m*2 m sign at 70 dpi and hang it on the construction site, 5500 * 5500 pixels is sufficient. This quality will give good results in images to be used outdoors. Signs, photoblocks, etc. of the same size to be hung indoors at eye level. 7800*7800 pixel resolution (for 100 dpi) is more than enough. (It may even be smaller.) I do not prioritize the issues that directly affect the quality of the image, which I have mentioned many times under other headings (a good architectural scene, the use of correct and enjoyable materials, the position of the sun, the details that increase the reality, the well-crafted landscape, etc.). Trying to solve the render quality with exaggerated high resolution will only waste time in proportion to the expected render time. My advice is to decide where and in what dimensions the scene you will receive will be printed, select the print sizes in the render settings, keep the dpi value between 70-100 and render at the resolution suggested by the program.
error event does not happen when 2 renders. I wrote that although it can take 2 renders and run 4-5 programs at the same time, it does not contract. Even when no program is open under normal conditions, the project I mentioned gives an error. but the recording from 3 days ago renders normally without any errors. latest 150dpi. I got a 9000*7000 pixel render. It took 9:30 hours.

I was adding right now, I will send the project soon. As you just said, I tried rendering in A3 size with 70 dpi about 1700 pixels, it still gives the same error.

There is indeed a problem in your project. It's not just about rendering or resolution. An error report appears when zooming limits on the front image. I am forwarding the project to R&D for review. I will provide feedback on the matter.
"SCETCHER":2fx54ird" said:
I was adding the project right now, I'll post the project shortly. As you said, I tried a rendering in A3 size with 70 dpi about 1700 pixels, and it still gives the same error.

thank you. However, I would like to know why I am constantly experiencing this problem. I think there is a problem with a process I have done or the profile objects I use.

The situation that causes an error in your project is that the option to convert to camera is always selected for human silhouettes. We are making the fix for this. You can turn off this option and work without any problems until you export the new exe.
"SCETCHER":2ethqfy4" said:
thank you but I would like to know the reason why I have this problem all the time. I think that there is a problem with a process I have done or the profile objects I use.

Back