WINDOWS 8 AVAILABLE WHEN IS IDECAD 7 COMING?

SCETCHER

We couldn't adapt to windows 7, windows 8 came out. idecad 7 version was going to be released in autumn, winter has come, now let's make 8 version directly, at least it fits windows 8. We are having an incompatibility problem in windows 7.

* ideCAD has no compatibility problems with Windows 7. * Windows 8 is not out yet. * We are in October, I don't know, are you aware? Admin has replied to you before on this subject:
"Admin":z5d16jmx" said:
I wrote above in the announcement that v7 will be released in autumn (It can be any of the months of Autumn: September/October/November). A beta version will be released for forum users.
Good work

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I downloaded windows 8 beta but I couldn't install my laptop due to the problems I was experiencing, because I sent it to Alemdağ Kıslılı service on 13.10.2011 to see if there was a video card incompatibility problem.
error issue, I'm attaching the video, now you decide if I have a problem with 3 different laptops or the program. That's why I sent my laptop that I bought 3 months ago to the service. I wrote exactly these problems as malfunctions and complaints, let's see what answer will come from there, winter is considered to have come when the snow falls. :lol:

I told you in August to try 2 things about these issues:
1) Checking the "always use nvidia card" option from the optimus settings 2) If it doesn't work, contact our technical service and have your computer look at it remotely. Have you done these two?

1. Having the same problems even though we use this option every time 2. It gives the same errors even if you always use the high-performance graphics card from the nvidia settings. I think the problem is more in projects with profile objects added. I sent you this project before. now it gives error again. The 3D profile objects that we created with primitive objects cause problems in the program. I have problems in most projects where I use these objects that the program closes itself even during rendering. I can't render in 4000*3000 high resolution?

Did the technical service (Yasin Bey, Hakan Bey) access your computer remotely? (This was my second question) Send the project and the other project that you got an error when opening the video, let's see if there is a problem with the profiles.

S. scetcher, as far as I can see from the video you sent, there is a problem not while pasting the column, but opening the prj file you want to paste. Does that project open normally? I'm also waiting for both of your projects.

I can work on that project under normal conditions. However, I still cannot copy paste the same operation from another project. Now my laptop is in service. I'm trying to draw applications and statics in 2 dimensions with an old i5 laptop. I've been having trouble again for 2 days. I deleted all the drivers of the video card and installed the new update 280.26 for gt420 from nvidia. I installed the vga video card. I have installed the control console. I made all the settings. However, while still working on a 20 mb file, the screen sometimes seems to hang and continues. I don't mind. I haven't had this much problem with my 4-5 year old toshiba. I wonder if windows 7 is the problem. Should I try and install xp too :D don't get me wrong, my purpose is not to criticize you or the program. I understand a little of that from your answers. However, I must have had so much trouble, and I was very upset. The last project I worked on has not been completed for 3 months. It took quite a long time, some from the computer, some from the official procedures. However, under normal conditions, it will take 10-15 days at most with its renders. It is impossible not to get bored. When I say that our deficiencies are slowly getting better in the renewed interface, these problems bother me. I adapt to the full project. While we were going to produce something, sak idecad stopped working on architecture. Hop from the beginning, but all my excitement and enthusiasm is running away. I wandered around like that for 2 days without opening the computer and drawing a project. However, the room did not solve the problem. On the 3rd day, I called the service and they said send it to us and I sent it.

I will send both projects from the office towards noon. I'm connecting from mobile right now. I send a call message to my friends for help on the net.

Also, by the way, I hope you can present the rendering training videos with 7 versions at what stage. There is also a need for a steel program. Will the steel program be supplied with idecad static or will it be a separate package?

There are dynamic inputs in the revisions made in 7 versions. Well, to select an object and move it horizontally, for example, we enter the value L, move without entering and let go with the left key, and move vertically with the z key. For example, if we put something like a box or cylinder next to the box object and give it a circularity value or an ovality value. This box etc. Door to objects. If only we could make windows and spaces. If we could cut out one object from the other and merge or union all the objects so that there are no spaces and corner breaks before the project is rendered. If only we could easily move spaces outside the wall. If Mahal offset throws a corner, it takes back the other corner. If we can draw tiles on the areas surrounded by walls, if we put a balcony or parapet wall icon next to the wall command. And if we see the outer wall areas of this, including and outside the wall with a single selection, and we can calculate the change automatically and see it in the lower right corner. If there is an option for detailed scaling by selecting an object for internal scaling. Also, the dio range is very weak. If we convert the dios we draw in two dimensions to 3 dimensions, it becomes simple with a command system such as a railing. Window whose border width is changed to the railing command. Adding a silence guardrail to the window command, such as distances, shims and spacing.

Whatever the problem Mr. SCETCHER is experiencing, it will not change anything if idecad 7 or windows 8 comes out without removing the same problem on our own computers (this is called replication in software terminology) and finding and fixing the cause. That's why we need a scenario (like the attached video) and the relevant files, so we do the same and see if we have a problem, if it does, we take precautions, if not, we investigate why it is on that computer. It is certain that the program does not have an incompatibility problem with windows 7, thousands of users are using it on windows 7 without any problems. It may be a project-specific situation, or you may be doing something that is not done often, so you may be experiencing it while others are not, etc. It is necessary to evaluate these possibilities before concluding that the program is incompatible with windows 7.

of the same project The recording you sent and I'm still working on. I couldn't copy the block primitive object showing plot outlines. I exported it to autocad and then imported it again as a block and found a solution in this way. we can provide

There is an nvidia gpu activity icon in the lower right corner of the video card and I can see that it is using idecad effectively. I wish we had made this connection from my own laptop. Anyway, we'll do it when it comes.

idecad v7 has an error problem the same project has a record 3 days ago and I'm working fine. The only change is that I have always converted the library objects to the camera. but I do the same in the current project, no problem. The result of medium resolution rendering in A4 size is in the picture below. it directly covers the higher dimensions. I get error warnings very often and my work is incomplete. architecture-static-3d anyone else living? The problem was in the computer. If I say the problem is the computer, the same error occurs on another computer. I do not encounter any similar error in any other program. While I'm rendering 10.000*8000 right now, an architectural project with at least 20 mb file size in autocad - 2nd idecad render i 5000*3500 - ms and I open the internet. There is no contraction in the laptop. but sometimes the program crashes and closes even when doing a simple low-test render.

Here is a picture showing what I am doing now. While making a render that has been going on for 7 hours at 9000*7000 high resolution, a second render at 3200*2400 medium resolution, internet explorer and paint are open screenshot program open windows explorer is open There are 2 idecads using gpu activity at the bottom. cpu uses 50% 1st render-50% 2nd render. It uses 7.70gb ram. It has 4.2gb of usable ram. I have checked all devices for updated drivers from device manager.

If you take 2 renders at the same time in high resolution, it is quite normal to experience a shutdown due to a memory problem. Moreover, making 2 renders at the same time on the same computer will not save you time. If 1 render is finished in 20 minutes and the second render in 20 minutes, it will take an average of 35 minutes to render both at the same time instead of 40 minutes. Also, your suggestion on the forum a few weeks ago; "ideCAD Render working unlocked while rendering" has been taken into consideration and made available in 7.01. After opening ideCAD Render 7.01 with the dongle on another machine and starting the render, you can remove the lock and open ideCAD Architecture 7.01 on the other machine and get the 2nd render there. After the lock is released, rendering will continue on the other machine. Increasing the resolution is necessary for large prints. For example, if you are going to print a 2 m * 2 m sign at 70 dpi and hang it on the construction site, 5500 * 5500 pixels is sufficient. This quality will give good results for images to be used outdoors. Signs, photoblocks, etc. of the same size to be hung indoors at eye level. 7800*7800 pixel resolution (for 100 dpi) is more than enough. (It may even be smaller.) I do not prioritize the issues that directly affect the quality of the image, which I have mentioned many times under other headings (a good architectural scene, the use of correct and enjoyable materials, the position of the sun, the details that increase the reality, the well-crafted landscape, etc.). Trying to solve the render quality with exaggerated high resolution will only waste time in proportion to the expected render time. My advice is to decide where and in what dimensions the scene you will receive will be printed, select the print sizes in the render settings, keep the dpi value between 70-100 and render at the resolution suggested by the program.

Back