Windows 10 compatibility

selcen

I have a problem with architecture 7.017 on my computer with Windows 10, 1070 graphics card. The other computer has Windows 7 installed, I have no problems with it. I think it is due to resolution. Some icons are very small and texts are intertwined. How can this problem be solved?

Hello, in Windows 7 and Windows 10, scaling can be adjusted from the dialog opened with the "Display settings" command on the right-click menu on the desktop. You can adjust the appropriate size by using the 125% - 150% options according to your screen size. Take it easy, good work..

when I try this way, it becomes even smaller. I read and applied the 250% recommended in the previous forums. When I change it, it becomes even more useless.

Hello, Enter the program properties in the program folder and make the arrangement as shown in the attached screenshot. If the problem persists, call our Istanbul or Bursa office and get support via remote access. Take it easy, good work..

With the method you showed, the problem was solved. However, will the dpi settings change affect my render quality?

Hello, The settings made are the scale settings related to the screen. It has nothing to do with the render dpi setting and your render quality will not change. Take it easy, good work..

Thank you very much. Good work, Ms. Seda, by the way, for other users who will read the forum and have information, I would like to state that the problem is solved if the screen settings are used at 200% after changing the program compatibility settings.

hello again, when we thought that the problem was solved, we saw that some useless situations occur when we use it. For example, the axis command and wall or column scanning features are not used. We want to know whether it is from the version of ide or what is the reason. We arranged the hardware features of the computer on the recommendation of the ide, but we see that it becomes impossible to use .we will be very glad if you deal with this trouble.

Hello, Please run your program by holding down the ctrl+shift key and try the commands you cannot use again. If the problem persists, you can install the teamviewer program and call our Istanbul or Bursa office and get support with remote access. Good luck, good work..

Back