What kind of connection is there to the beam in the weak direction of the column?

M.sa

Hello, do I have any mistakes during the modeling phase? And how should we not make a junction with the beam in the weak direction of the column?

Re: ÇELİK ELEVATOR the final version of the file. Do I have any mistakes in the model? I will be glad if you help me, good work

Re: What kind of connection is formed with the beam in the weak direction of the column Hello; As you can see in the attached images, you have entered the combinations in reverse. Enter the joint with a single slip plate on the weak side of the column and a butt plate on the strong side.

Re: What kind of a connection is formed with the beam in the weak direction of the column what difference does it make, but after all, it is not a moment-transmitting joint?

Re: What kind of connection is formed with the beam in the weak direction of the column Hello; If you consider the field and the application, you can see the difference. The butt plate overlaps the cross-section radius of the body, this is not very convenient, bolt placement and similar works will be more difficult. However, if you say that there is no problem in the field, it is your decision, we just stated it as a suggestion.

Back