wall command

mimserdar

I don't know if it was me but I think the wall command is not useful. It is quite difficult to have to enter the wall length and angle from the coordinate box without stopping.

Hello, In order to know the position of an element in the plane, that element; It must either be defined by two coordinates of the start and end point, or the coordinate of a point must be defined by an angle (or slope) and a length information. In the program, we make these definitions using various tools. one . We can use the coordinate box. 2. We can use the grid system. 3. We can use axis objects. 4. We can use the Upright mode. 5. We can use the perpendicular reference and parallel reference commands 6. We can use the local coordinate system. 7. We can define work planes. 8. We can use all of them mixed together according to our needs. How would your imagination be the most useful wall definition in the program, so that we can evaluate your determination in the most appropriate way? Good work...

First of all, let me state that I am a new user trying the demo version. After clicking the first point with my mouse, which I think it should be, enter the length from the keyboard without clicking any box.

Mr. While drawing objects such as mimserdar, wall, line, beam, it is enough to enter the relevant command, press the L key, enter a value and press enter from the keyboard. No need to click on the coordinate box. Pressing L on the keyboard will mark the L (length value), and pressing X will mark the x coordinate in the coordinate box. If you activate the perpendicular mode, you don't have to enter the angle in multiples of 90 degrees each time. However, it can be considered to automatically focus on the L tab without pressing L when entering the command. Best regards

Considering that an architect is constantly working with measures, it would be better to do the command as you say. Very nice program, well done

Mr. mimserdar, now that you are new to our program and you haven't gotten used to it yet, you can look at it more critically. After a while, no matter what software we use, we get used to its pros and cons and find ways to make our work easier for ourselves, and we continue to work in that way, that is, we lose our power to criticize. Before you lose this feature :) , please continue to share your constructive criticism with us for the further development of our program during your learning process. Good work

Back