Training Video about IdeODT and Facade design please!

etatar

Hello, I am trying to learn Ide Architecture, I use many 3d programs, There are many explanatory videos about the Ide Architecture Program in the Visual Education Set link on your site. However, there is no detailed video about using idecad ODT program, creating Door, Window or space, Making different facade designs . With the help of the ODT program, I request that a Training Video be added about the modeling of the door-window-space and the construction of the facade designs. Thanks to everyone who developed the program.

Re: Training Video about İdeODT and Facade design, please Yes, training video is required and it should be detailed on objects such as doors and windows.

Re: Tutorial Video on IdeODT and Facade design, please Will anyone from forum or idearchitecture authorities do something to answer or help? I think this issue should not be difficult to conclude. We are waiting for a helpful video

Re: Training Video on İdeODT and Facade design please Hello, training videos are being renewed on the İdeCAD youtube channel. ideCAD Odt video shooting has also been added to our job list, it will be added as soon as possible. Take it easy, good work..

Re: Tutorial Video on IdeODT and Facade design please I hope there will be a tutorial on ODT and FACADE COVERING that will meet everyone's expectations (only ODT was mentioned in your answer Different facade designs; From Solid Modeling or .3ds We request you to include examples created by imprinting from .) We are waiting for you with great expectation. It would even be great if you add ODT and the creation of a module to enhance facade modeling to your list of works. Thank you for your interest. Best regards.

Re: Training Video on İdeODT and Facade design, please I would like to say something more under this title. A- Regarding Dios; 1- When I want to run IdeODT, I get a missing DLL warning. (as in the picture) 2- I think that Dio should be added, edited and maybe even renewed. 3- The problem with sizing must be fixed. (Expansion of the boxes) B- Regarding the materials: 1- It would be nice to add to the predefined ready materials. 2- I think that many materials that can be used frequently instead of Pastel 1, 2, ... should be pre-defined. 3- Instead of uploading the material in the material folder with upload material, I think that all of them should come. 4-General shapes such as grass, stone coating etc. should be added as I said above. 5- When adding them from the folder, regardless of whether they are loaded or not, when we add them all, there is more than one of the same material and 1, 2, .. numbers are added to the end. There may be a warning about those with the same name. There may be options such as over or new name. C-I want to say something about the library. The library is expanding day by day and something is being added; 1- Putting a new download link with all the added and recommended ones, 2- Making a serious classification by definitely overhauling the existing ones 3- Deleting the duplicates (double) among them, 4- Although the 3D library has increased recently, there have been no additions to the simple, easy-to-use 2D libraries that will only be used in plan drawings. We look forward to the addition of new studies on this subject. 5- Library names and numbers should also be arranged in a way that is more understandable and evokes the shape in the name (which is also valid for search names). 6- Again, the preview of the libraries; The fact that it is multiple in doors, windows, and textures will speed up which one we will choose without clicking on all of them one by one. (which is valid for scanning and stairs) I have written what came to my mind at once, under this heading, begging your forgiveness. I wish you a good night. Best regards... NYILMAZ .

Re: Training Video about İdeODT and Facade design please Good luck to you, ODT is the future of the program, 3d Modeling is easy [even possible to do these from perspective/right-left etc windows (Sketchup example is available now)] depends on them I think. İdeArchitecture - İdeStatik -İdeÇelik very valuable programs can be developed further, respect.

Re: Tutorial Video about IdeODT and Facade design please
"NYILMAZ":1ee88a7x" said:
1- When I want to run IdeODT, I get a missing DLL warning (as in the picture)
Attached rar Copy the given dll file into the program folder.

Re: Training Video about İdeODT and Facade design please
"sedaerdogan":3urowbpz" said:
Hi, training videos are being renewed on İdeCAD youtube channel. ideCAD Odt video shooting has also been added to our job list, will be added as soon as possible Take it easy, good work..
Will we still wait.This topic will not be closed until these training videos are published... :cool:

Re: Training Video on İdeODT and Facade design please
"etatar":3pkllewm" said:
"sedaerdogan":3pkllewm" said:
Hi, training videos on IdeCAD youtube channel are being renewed. ideCAD Odt video shooting has also been added to our job list, it will be added as soon as possible. Take it easy, good work..
Will we still wait? This topic will not be closed until these training videos are published... :cool:
1 month passed and still no video! :oops: Good luck, it shouldn't be that hard to create a training video... :!:

"etatar":3p3xhf6b" said:
Will we still wait. This topic will not be closed until these training videos are published ..
"etatar" :3p3xhf6b" said:
Come on. It shouldn't be that hard to create a training video]
Hello, Press F1 in the program. The ideCAD Architectural help window will open. The ideCAD ODT program is explained under the title of "Creating Doors and Windows". In addition, it is explained step by step how to create windows and doors under the same title. You can apply them and if there are parts that are not understood, you can ask in our forum.

"HakanŞahin":2smr1eip" said:
"etatar":2smr1eip" said:
Will we still wait? This topic will not be closed until these training videos are published ..
"etatar":2smr1eip" said:
Come on, Good luck, it shouldn't be that hard to create a training video]
Hello, Press F1 inside the program. ideCAD Architecture The help window will open. The ideCAD ODT program is explained under the title of "Creating Doors and Windows". Also, how to create windows and doors is explained step by step under the same title. You can apply them and ask in our forum if there are parts that are not understood.
Thank you for your explanations, Mr. Hakan. However, the title of the topic is; Tutorial Video on IdeODT and Facade design please! this does not need an explanation only video please Best regards.

Re: Tutorial Video on IdeODT and Facade design please
"etatar":3hmx18bs" said:
"HakanŞahin":3hmx18bs" said:
Will we still be waiting? This topic will not be closed until these training videos are published ..
Come on, Good luck, it shouldn't be that hard to create a training video]
Hello, Press F1 inside the program. The ideCAD Architectural help window will open. The ideCAD ODT program is explained under the title of "Creating Doors and Windows". In addition, it is explained step by step how to create windows and doors under the same title. You can apply them and if there are parts that are not understood, you can ask in our forum.
Thank you for your explanations, Mr. Hakan. However, the title of the topic is; Tutorial Video on IdeODT and Facade design please! this does not require an explanation only video please Best Regards.
[color= #BF00BF]Looks like we'll be writing every week. Any friends left who haven't learned how to place axles? :!: new video is out. Let's see when they will withdraw our request. :?: [/color]

Re: Training Video about ideODT and Facade design please Hello, ideCAD Odt training video has been added to our ide Yapı youtube channel.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Since there are newly added features, our training videos are renewed with the new interface, the ribbon menu. Since the training videos were added according to the data entry order, it was started with the axle video. In addition, the facade design video is available on our youtube channel.
FYI.

Re: Training Video about ideODT and Facade design please
"sedaerdogan":14vh8bnf" said:
Hi, ideCAD Odt training video has been added to our ide Yapı youtube channel
Since there are newly added features, our training videos are the new interface. The ribbon is renewed with the menu. Since the training videos are added according to the data entry order, it started with the axle video. Also, the facade design video is available on our youtube channel.
FYI.
THIS IS THE SERVICE THANK YOU R, TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED. WE CAN CLOSE THE TOPIC.

Back