THE LADDER IS NOT ATTACHED TO THE CEILING FLOOR FLOOR

windtalker

Hello , This is my first project in ideCAD and can you please suggest me to correct my mistakes ? I also have a few questions; 1) The ground floor ladder is not supported on the basement floor. How can I resolve this situation? 2) The basement floor will be filled with soil, as far as I have seen in my internship, the soil fill is covered with aggregate and lean concrete is laid, so the reinforcement is not used. In this case, if I define this part as slab, the calculation will be made as if it is empty and the reinforcement will be calculated accordingly. How can I resolve this situation? 3) When I model the basement curtains depending on the ground floor rather than the basement floor, I get the error that the relative floor offsets are too high. When I define it as a separate floor, I do not get an error as in the attached file. Since I needed to define a 120 cm curtain with 50 cm of basement and 80 cm of basement, it seemed more correct to define it as a basement floor. Which one do you think would be a more correct approach? 4) When I fill the basement with earth, will the curtains be balanced internally and externally as soil thrust? depending on this, is it okay if I don't enter the soil thrust? Thank you in advance for your answers. The project is attached:

Hello, In your project, the left edge of the D38 console floor on the ground floor and the 1st floor is not connected to K01. Therefore, the program finds two rigid diaphragms. However, your system is the only rigid diaphragm. You correct the data entry. 1. Connecting the ladder to the floor is related to activating the semi-rigid diaphragm option in the analysis settings. You should also adjust the stair support conditions. A part of the staircase overflowed outside the building. You correct the data entry. If the 2nd floor touches the ground, it is no longer the floor slab, but the foundation level. You will define the base on that jeans. Which foundation system to use varies from project to project. In this project, you have defined raft flooring. 3. You do not need to define a separate floor for basement curtains. Based on the foundation base, define the global elevations at the values they should be in the floor general settings. Give the upper and lower elevations of the panels on the floor where the basement level is located. Define the panels by clicking the columns in sequence. Select the panels you entered and enter the panel settings. Check the "model as shell" and "flooded/non-continuous panel on all floors" options in the "static/reinforced concrete" tab in the panel settings. Define the beam-flooring system at its own elevations, within the same floor. If your foundation system will be raft, analyze with superstructure-foundation interactive solution. I'm attaching a small sample for the subbasement to the message. It will give you an idea. 4. Define the earth thrust load on the basis of the curtain by creating "earth thrust loading status" and "soil combinations, with the command "Panel horizontal load". I am attaching a small example to the message. Horizontal load is given to the P01 curtain at H loading. Also combinations are created for H loading. Good studies

Back