Suggestions for a better quality and realistic rendering

demir

Take it easy, mrbs. What are your suggestions for the render I received to be of better quality and more realistic? I will be glad if you help.

Re: Suggestions for better quality and realistic rendering Hello, Reduce the intensity of the lights you placed indoors (upstairs) and place them homogeneously in the space. The fact that the objects you add from other programs are too clear and their shadows are added at the wrong angle breaks the reality effect. You can dim the light hitting the table on the ground floor and turn the white color of the light into a softer yellow. Take it easy, good work..

Re: Suggestions for better quality and realistic rendering What would you recommend as a light color?

Re: Suggestions for a better quality and realistic rendering Hello, The white color of the light is very dominant and it exploded towards the outer area. As I mentioned in the previous comment, you can place the indoor lights homogeneously and give a yellowish white tone. If you give a reflection effect to the glass material on the facade, it will be more realistic. Take it easy, good work..

Back