stair railing

Re: STAIR RAIL By using the Hide/Show Railing command in the Stair Toolbar, you can hide the railings that you do not want to see in 3D and Plan. To hide it, just enter the command and click on the railing, if you click on the railing level again, the railing will be visible.

Dear baytard, I understand that you are new to the program, and your excitement is good. But my advice to you is to get an education instead of working hard like this, constantly searching for something.

I understand you very well, but it is better for me to learn by trying, because my time and places to train may be far away. Thank you very much for putting up with me, I hope my questions will not be a problem. I don't sleep until the mornings. I like the program very much. How long does it take to draw a 1000m2 4-storey residence? there may also be others who will benefit from my questions. Or is it just me, I don't know how to use it. You also have books, but it is time consuming to read, but there are also topics that I benefit from, it is more instructive for me to answer here, I also follow your other issues...

Of course, you can ask questions and the trial and error method is one of the best ways to learn, but you should at least watch our training videos in this process. The question you ask about the stair railing is one of the basic practices described in the stair training videos / balustrade works.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
By watching the videos, I think you can already find answers to many of your questions and you will go faster. You can get help from the forum or technical support with your more specific questions that are not covered in the videos.

ok, you are right, so, on the stairs with 2 landings, the stairs overlap each other, the third arm staircase should not be visible in the plan, what is the solution for this? Here is a specific question for you.

Generally, the staircase of an upper floor starts after the landing, which is shown in the architectural plan of the upper floor. Other than that, in which type of ladder do you encounter such a situation? If you draw and send it, we can offer a solution to it as well.

it is a building without a basement and there is a basement ladder and a floor ladder on the ground floor

If you had a basement, it would be more accurate to draw the stairs in the basement plan. Naturally, there is conflict. We can suggest several methods in order not to see it confused in this way on the output sheet. Layout design/ It is enough to do one step before placing the drawings on the Layout sheet. 1- Enter the Tools/2b create drawing command. Your floor plan opens as a new drawing window, consisting entirely of 2D lines. Here, you can make any changes you want on the ladder and send it to the drawing sheet. Your 3d plan will remain the same. 2- To hide the descending ladder in the plan : Open a new layer. (For example, in the name of the lower staircase) Select the single-armed staircase descending to the lower level and enter the change object layer command. Select the bottom ladder from the list. Then turn off the bottom ladder layer. Place it on the sheet like this. If you want to continue seeing it in perspective, you can switch to the floor plan and reopen the lower stair tier. 2-To show the descending staircase in the plan: Select your main staircase and enter its settings. Switch to the Fields tab. No section line in arm 1. (If there is a tick in front of the section line, remove it.) Switch to lever 2. Let the section line be active. Make the ratio 0.1. In this way, you will bring the cross-section line in the 2nd arm closer to the landing. Exit the ladder settings by saying OK. Give it a name and save it with the save ladder command. Choose your single landing 2-armed main ladder and make it into pieces. Clean the lines after the section line. Thus, the ladder at the bottom will begin to appear. If you want, block the ladder you exploded again. In this way, take your plan into the layout design. If you want to see the 3d staircase in the floor plan again, you can select and place the saved staircase from the list again, delete the staircase you blocked 2 d, or turn off its layer if you want to use it later.

I found one solution. I enter the basement as a separate floor, I define the entrance staircase there, I draw the ground floor staircase as normal, then I draw the basement floor plan, I delete the staircase on the ground floor and paste the one in the basement, and finally, I copy the stairs on the upper floor and make the necessary corrections and copy it to the ground floor, I guess

Back