Sove by the window

demir

hello, take it easy, I'm thinking of making a jamb on the windowsill in this way, I would be glad if you could help me how to convert this jamb into 3 dimensions.

Hello, To create a jamb in this way, draw the cross-section of the lower and upper profiles in two dimensions with the continuous line command in a measured way. Select the drawn two-dimensional sections. After selecting, select the option to convert to jamb with the convert command in the right-click menu. Assign the profiles you saved in the jamb profile library as lower and upper profiles from the jamb settings. With the same method, draw the cross-section of the vertical profiles and add volume with the extended object command, then give elevation and thickness and place them on the vertical profile parts (Turn off the vertical profile of the jamb from the settings). Take it easy, good work..

I can do it this way, and as you can see, there is a problem in the upper and lower joints in the drawing you made. is there any other way to do this?

Hello, If you make the lower and upper profiles with the extended object command like the vertical profiles, their combination will be smooth. When the upper and lower profile sections are drawn correctly in accordance with the angle of the vertical profiles, their combination will be correct. Take it easy, good work..

Back