Some suggestions and questions about ideCAD 6.0010

levent

Hello there; First of all, congratulations on the new version. I would like to share with you some of the shortcomings I have seen, some of them will be the points I want to learn *The concrete quantity of a retaining wall I have solved does not coincide with the concrete quantity calculation I made by hand. I would appreciate it if you could check if you think I'm not wrong. *When I start a new one using the last settings, I cannot see the materials I used in the previous project. *Sometimes in project design, the program closes itself, there is no clear error message, this program gives a message like it terminated itself. Note: There is no hardware related problem on my computer. *It would be nice if a "Assign Default" button could be added to the Dwg/Dxf Export Options screen. *I think an automatic transverse tooth would be added after a 4 m gap is passed in hollow floor slabs. It has not been done yet. *Is there any improvement in drawing inclined beams as they are modelled? *When I say check the geometry after the building design, it gives a column-beam junction error for the beams in the outer frame. When I examine the building as a 3D frame, there is no problem in the column-beam junctions. *When I model and solve a system with ideCad6, which has no problem in solving with ideCad5, the columns do not save. The error message appears on transverse reinforcements. These are the ones I can think of for now, good works I will add more in time

Our work on the detailing of inclined beams and circular beams is still in progress. It is among the works to be completed within the scope of version 6. It will be automatically updated when completed and alpha tests are completed. It would be helpful if you send us the file (project) that caused this error so that we can solve the problem of program breaking more easily. Likewise, if you send projects that include geometry control and non-recovery column problems, we will find the error more easily. Thanks for your cooperation , good work . Best regards, İsmail Hakkı Besler

Hello there; I have added a project that has problems with columns to this message, and when Geometry Control is performed in the same project, it finds errors in column-beam connections. Also; * When I import dwg files, the background is black. When I want to change it to white from the general settings, I can't find the white color in the color box. Instead of color 61, it has black color. This problem did not exist in the beginning, then I encountered this problem in the files I opened. I imported the same file in different dwg and dxf formats (2000,2007) but the problem persists. *Some Fi characters are displayed as F when I export dwg.

Hello Mr. Levent, The warning encountered in the columns in the project you sent is ab warning. This warning is a warning about the beam reinforcement clamping length. TDY is formed due to the control of Article 3.4.3.1 (See Reinforced Concrete/Parameters/Beam parameters). In this control, the program gives a warning because the beam reinforcement length inside the column does not provide 0.4*Lb. In your example project, column S1 is 25/60 in size. The largest longitudinal reinforcement diameter in the K1 beam connected to this column from the short direction is 14. Accordingly, from the formula a=0.4*Lb=0.4*0.12*(Fyd/fctd)*fi, the min length of a has to be 23.52 cm. However, the length of reinforcement inside the narrow side of the column remains 22 cm when the column cover is removed. This length also does not satisfy the 0.4*Lb condition. (You will see the same warning on K1 beam as well) If you uncheck TDY Article 3.4.3.1 control line in beam parameters and analyze, this warning will disappear. (This warning is also removed when you select the 12 diameter diameter of the upper left addition in the K1 beam and analyze again). This check was not done in Ver 5.511. -Because the geometry control is not active in the program, you are encountering warnings. -Your determinations about dwg import and export are recorded in our database. Thanks for your attention.

In this case, will I not be able to use reinforcement diameters of 14 and greater than 14 for beams sitting from the 25 cm edge? How will I comply with the regulation and use 14 and above equipment? I know that I have the right to do this. I don't have to use 12 gauge reinforcement and I don't have to increase the column size. In this case, I'll stretch it a little too far downwards. I'm already voting.

Mr. Cassabotanic In such a case, the total reinforcement length is arranged in the program to meet the condition Lb. In this dialog, only the user is informed. However, if you say you want to comply with the regulation, either the reinforcement diameter of 12 should be used or the column width should be increased to ensure a>=0.4/Lb.

"levent":3132t21p" said:
Hi; * When I import dwg files, the background is black. When I want to change it to white from the general settings, I cannot find the white color in the color box. It has black instead of color 61. This problem did not exist at first. I've encountered this problem with files. I imported the same file in different dwg and dxf formats (2000,2007) but the problem persists.
I have this problem too. However, it turns burgundy instead of black. Ö Also, when I import a DWG file with the DWG import command, all the layers in the current file are imported, as in version 5. I can handle it by importing it into a 2D window and copying it from there to the window I'm working in, but "DWG import settings -> It will be easier if an option such as "transfer/transfer layers" is offered. B I cannot see the Company and Logo information that I entered in normal reports in the quantity report Ö Internet I cannot open the program when I do not have a connection option. It's very frustrating and restrictive.

Umut Bey, the program does not need an internet connection to work. But when opening it wants to access "127.0.0.1" for lock control. (It is the local address of your computer). If you have disabled access from your firewall, it may not be working, or there may be a similar configuration problem. If you contact our technical service, they will help you in this regard.

Hope, enter the purge command to get rid of all unnecessary layers in otoket. and say purge all in the pop-up window.

"tavekkul":3vq3suco" said:
hope, enter the purge command to get rid of all unnecessary layers in otoket. and say purge all in the window that appears.
will I enter this command in autocad? B When I right click on IdeCAD screens and select "What's This?" -> "This program's Help was created in the Windows Help format used in older versions of Windows and is not supported by Windows Vista. For more information, see the article on the Microsoft support website about the Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) is no longer available on Windows."

"Umut AKINCI":1gpcpn9q" said:
B When I right click on IdeCAD screens and select "What is this?" -> "Help for this program is Windows' It was created in the Windows Help format used in older versions and is not supported by Windows Vista. For more information, see the article on the Microsoft support website about the Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) is no longer available on Windows."
If you download and install the WinHlp32.exe program from the Microsoft download page from the link below. You can use
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"Umut AKINCI":2z6r4pc0" said:
B I can't see the Company and Logo information that I entered in the regular reports in the quantity report
Company logo that you added from the optional report dialog After receiving the metering report, select an image file using the Add company logo command in the Change menu, This image will be added to the metering report as a company logo.

I chose a Ladder from the program library. I threw out the account axles. (The program cannot detect the stairwell while creating the calculation axes) I had it analyzed There was a problem with the drawings
24dop5x.png

"YasinTezel":3no9v37r" said:
"Umut AKINCI":3no9v37r" said:
B I can't see Company and Logo information that I entered in normal reports in the quantity report [ /quote] The company logo you added from the optional report dialog is not visible in the Quantity report now. After receiving the metering report, select an image file using the Add company logo command in the Change menu. This image will be added to the metering report as a company logo.
So how can I fill in the other blank sections? (Ex: Company, Builder and Project Name...)

"Umut AKINCI":38jsv9ll" said:
I chose a Ladder from the program library. I threw the axes of the calculation. (The program cannot detect the stairwell while creating the axes of the calculations) I had it analyzed There was a problem with the drawings
Mr. Umut, for now, reinforcement drawings are provided for the stairs with straight arms Reinforcement drawings for spiral staircases and partially spiral staircases will be added to the program in the future.

First of all, the 6th version was really nice, the mold plan is auto. The arrangement and tabulation of the reports and giving preliminary information are very well thought out. I will also have a few suggestions about the program, 1) What is this commands still seems to me the same as those of 5.511, especially with new features such as deflection calculation in the floor, new error types have also arrived. I think it would be nice if they were explained in the What is this section. 2) Stair detail is still very limited, but as far as I've read, it would be very nice if circular stairs could be arranged in future updates. 3) It seems to me that pushover analysis cannot be performed, or did you make changes according to 5.511? 4) The OS is Vista and I crash occasionally, sometimes there is a warning that Dep is opened for this program at the bottom right and I cannot uninstall Dep for ide6, I congratulate you for your effort and work,

I want to ask a few more things, 1) Shall we no longer define a steel bar, because as far as I can see, the steel bar cannot be drawn. 2) When I open a project made with ide 5.511 in ide 6 (with no geometry errors), an error is received when checking too much geometry. 3) Your deflection and slab height control is very good, the reports are really perfect :) 4) I want push over analysis to be active again, it is a very necessary feature because good work

Mr. Siromar; We'll be releasing an update soon that fixes the breakouts that have hit us. If there are specific breaks that you encounter, it would be good to notify our technical service. As in v5, steel bar object 6 is currently absent, but a more comprehensive steel module is coming soon. Pushover analysis is also currently being developed to be compatible with the new analytics infrastructure. It will be available to you via future update.

Usually there is no break in the program, but the program closes itself at the first time, it didn't open when I first double-clicked it, it says dep closed at the bottom right, my operating system is vista

This may be a specific break in your system. If you call our technical service, they will help you.

Back