soft coat

ertub_23

Hello, how can ideCAD analyze the soft floor B2 irregularity on the floor that has a shop floor, that is, without walls.

Re: SOFT FLOOR Hello, The wall shear areas used in the soft floor calculation in the program are calculated automatically from the wall loads entered on the beam and the wall unit weight [/b] values for the Ak calculation entered in the Analysis settings. In addition, in the Analysis / Floor Parameters / Irregularities tab, wall, column and curtain cutting areas can be intervened.

Re: SOFT FLOOR I understand that you said thank you, but yes, the weight of the walls can be entered on the beams in the mezzanine, but I mean on the ground floor, since we cannot enter the weight of the wall on the foundations, we can express how soft it is to the program.''Also Analysis / Floor Parameters / Irregularities In the tab, wall, column and curtain cutting areas can be intervened.

Re: SOFT FLOOR
"ertub_23":2yw1na15" said:
I understand that you said thank you, but yes, the wall weight can be entered on the beams on the mezzanine floors, but what I mean is on the ground floor, since we cannot enter the wall weight on the foundations, we can express how soft it is to the program . Also, in the "Analysis/ Floor Parameters/ Irregularities tab, you can intervene in the wall, column and curtain cutting areas." In the section, no values are written for the elements.
You will calculate the wall shear area on the relevant floor and enter these values in meters2 in the Akx and Aky columns. You can get help by pressing the F1 key in the floor parameters dialog.

Back