section deficiencies

ertub_23

Hello. In my project, I made deflection beams because the flooring is large between the 2 and 3 axles, but they are insufficient. If I do not make deflection beams, the floor section is insufficient. Can you help?

You don't define p2 as a column and you reduce its size on the upper floor. In columns, it can be reduced by 1/6 on an upper floor, but you can reduce it on the curtain, I would define it as a curtain.

Hello, The following are the findings related to data entry in your project; -D14, D8 and D2 on the ground floor; Floors numbered D1, D2, D8, D9, D14, D15 on the 1st floor are defined as single cantilever rib slabs. -one. More than one rigid diaphragm is detected due to the faulty formation of floors D14 and D15 on the floor. For this, the nodal points of the K27 beam and the slab edges forming the boundaries of these slabs should be arranged to coincide. -In the analysis settings, it would be appropriate to enter the Rigid basement floor number -2 and enter the properties of the basement floor curtains and select the option of the subfloor / panel that does not continue on all floors. -I recommend that you enter your screen-size elements with the panel command and model them as shells. In the attached project, the situation regarding the rigid diaphragm warning has been corrected. I suggest that you review other cases as well. If you are going to continue working on this project, I recommend that you review the element load information and settings.

Back