scaffolding in idecad version 10.17

diriliş

I am using idecad reinforced concrete version 10.17. I would like to learn the steps to do scaffold modeling. There are different processes in the videos. can you help me.

In Scaffolding Macro; There are elevation and height options. These are; -Is it related to the building? or, - With a single model of the scaffold? relates Greetings

I can't find an icon for Scaffold Analysis. Is scaffold analysis done automatically? Can we get reports from optional reports without analysis? Greetings

"diriliş":18zhg9ws" said:
In the Scaffolding Macro; There are elevation and height options. These are; -Is it related to the building? or -Is it to the only model of the scaffold? Greetings
The elevation and height options in the pier macro are related to the pier. - In case of elevation difference on the facades of the building, the scaffolding macro allows you to gradually model the scaffolding with different options. You can model your scaffolds in pieces according to the slope of the ground with the elevation tab in the scaffold settings section. -Dimensions in the production of scaffolding system are; scaffolding height and width can be intervened in the program for good work

"diriliş":pcu6c8zv" said:
I can't find an icon about Scaffolding Analysis. Is scaffolding analysis done automatically? Can we get reports from optional reports without analysis? Greetings
When scaffolding is defined to a reinforced concrete project, the project is converted to a scaffolding project. In this case When you press the Analysis+Reinforced Concrete button, scaffolding analysis is performed. Scaffolding reports are also received from the optional reports section. Good work

hello sir levent. Thank you for your answers. 1-If the number of scaffolding models we have chosen is more or less than the width of the facade we will make the scaffolding, can we adapt this to the facade width? 2-The scaffolding model we have chosen is according to the floor height; on the top floor, is there a shortage or excess? If so, can we make it equal to the building height? Greetings

Although the project is in scaffolding, when we press the Analysis+design icon, the program stops working and gives an error. Therefore, it is not possible to perform scaffold analysis. What is the reason?

"resurrection":1vwncmm7" said:
although the project is in scaffolding mode, when we press the Analysis+design icon, the program stops working and gives an error. Therefore, it is not possible to perform scaffold analysis. What is the reason?
The material may not be defined. Define the material for the flooring as indicated in the link below. If the problem is not resolved, attach the project file.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back