Render Background Rendering

Re: RENDER BACKGROUND CREATING There are a few sample sky textures under the "sky" folder during program installation, you can use them. The sky textures to be used in the new rendering engine are in the form of high resolution images in the form of 360 degrees x 180 degrees (panoramic over the horizon). If you assign any low resolution sky image as a background, you will not get a healthy result as the program will wrap it in 360 degrees to the whole sky. Apart from the ready-made backgrounds of the program, you can also find sky backgrounds from free sources on the internet. Example:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
[url =http://www.blendercookie.com/2009/11/01/textures-panoramic-skies/]http://www.blendercookie.com/2009/11/01 ... mic-skies/[/url]

Re: RENDER CREATING BACKGROUND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST BUT I WOULD LOVE IF YOU GIVEN SAMPLES OF BACKGROUNDS LIKE THE PHOTOS I TAKE, OR THE PICTURES OF THE MOUNTAIN HIGH, NOT THE SKY

Re: RENDER BACKGROUND CREATING Hello Mr. Mehmet. We have render projects prepared in this way under the title of sample renders. I suggest you download and review one of them.
For example, a view from the window is used as the background of the bedroom render. To do this, you first need to draw an object on which to overlay the background material. You can easily create this with the box command. Then you will assign your background material to the box or wall. Then, in the material settings, you will enter the texture x and texture y scale of that texture so that your picture fits exactly. Here is the issue you should pay attention to; The material settings of your background material is to remove the check marks in the /shadows and casts shadows tab in the material settings of your background material and mark the calculation of light. will not be included in the light scheme.

Good night, although I tried so hard, I couldn't get the render of the sky I added in the panoramic background, can you help me?

Hello, I suggest you install Teamviewer8 and call our Bursa or Istanbul office and get support via remote access through your project. Take it easy, good work..

Back