Realistic Render

ebasakin

Good day, I want to get a more realistic rendering in my project. As you can see from the picture, there is not much realism in the exterior coatings and exterior paint of the building. I know that there is a need for a file like a bump file to emboss keystone and cubestone, but I could not find this file in the program. Could you please help to increase the realism. How can I get more realistic results in keystone, cubestone, column coating and exterior paint?

Hello; A visually good render does not have a single parameter. The properties of the materials (transparency, reflection, resolution, etc.) vary according to the features such as the quality level you choose, the position of the sun. What I can suggest in this render is to reduce the reflection and brightness values of the material in the column. In addition, playing with the angle of the sun with the horizontal and allowing the sun to come from a different angle can change the effect. You can play with the scale of the texture you defined in the column, the repetition also reduces the reality effect. You can find the relief image of the texture you have used with the .bmp extension and define it from the material editor to the relief tab. Also note that the described materials are not low resolution. For a good render, you need to play around with all these parameters and take multiple trial renders of low quality until you find the best rendering visually. You can find a detailed explanation on the subject in the rendering and visualization video on Youtube. (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) Also
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Take it easy, good work..

Back