RAPOR ALAMIYORUM

unalors

Hello, I finished the drawing in the program, I was able to get a report in the previous days, but today when I say create a report, the program closes itself and exits, can you help?

"unalors":3euy0vxl" said:
Hi, I finished the drawing in the program, I was able to receive a report in the previous days, but today when I say create a report, the program closes and exits, can you help.
Hello If you can't get a report from any of your projects, follow the steps below; - Close the IdeCAD Static program. -Disable any antivirus software. -Check whether the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (*86)" plug-in is installed in the Add/Remove Programs section, or download and install it from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-Delete the C:\Programdadata\ideCAD10 folder. (If you can't see the ProgramData folder, it may be hidden. From the "Folder and Search options" section, select "Hidden file and You can make it visible by checking the "show folders" option.) - Press and hold the Ctrl and Shift keys on the left side of the keyboard at the same time. shake it. Do not release the Ctrl and Shift keys until the "Registry entry and settings have been cleared" warning appears on the screen. (The warning may also remain in the background) -Click OK on the warning that appears. -When the program opens, try to load the project, analyze and get a report. -Only in one project If you are having problems, attach the project file. Good work

Back