raft foundation

elifgorel

hello, why doesn't idecad add additional reinforcement in the raft basic solution? When you solve the same project in a different program, there is no additional reinforcement even though the upper and lower reinforcements are the same.

"elifgorel":2y22ln0l" said:
hello, why doesn't idecad add additional reinforcement in the raft basic solution? When you solve the same project in a different program, there is no additional reinforcement even though the upper and lower reinforcements are the same. If it is met with minimum pursantages, it means that there is no need for additional reinforcement.In this case, additional reinforcement is not discarded....

Sir, I take the foundation depth into account on the raft basis. I know the ground=Qtotal/area -df*y raft foundation formula as df foundation depth(distance from 0 level to the foundation base) I first analyzed according to one basement, then I changed the elevation or I made 2 basements too much. There was no change due to ground tension, otherwise I know my formula is wrong, according to which formula does the program calculate it?

Somehow, the raft does not save the thickness of the foundation, the man says, the only thing is the raft, the car or something will go into it. //www.dosya.tc/server21/TOIW0U/Kop ... E.rar.html[/url]

The difference in modeling it as a column or a pier is the load carrying systems are changing. Acting like a shell on the curtain, the load is transmitted from multiple points, while on the column there is a single point of load transmission. This has a negative impact on the foundations. What you wrote is correct, but the option to span the base point for the bar element is available in the Project General Settings dialog. Let's note this too. is that why the raft thickness is not enough?

"matrax":3eml4v38" said:
somehow the raft does not save the thickness of the foundation, the man says, the only thing is the raft, the foundation will go into the car or something, I am doing something wrong, somehow I did not save the thickness
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello, the thickness requirement to be complied with as per the regulation is not met. determines the free span used for thickness control according to the position of the reinforced concrete calculation axis.You can see the free span value with the calculation axis edit command, you can change it if necessary.

mrb everyone. Do we have a chance to change the diameter and weight of the reinforcement by changing the reinforced concrete calculation axis. Do we have a chance to do it with fi20/12 intervals, if we can, I would be very happy if you could explain visually

Back