Quantity in architecture

ebasakin

I just started using ide Architecture. My main goal is to get the quantity of the buildings I have drawn. I need help in this regard. 1- I want to get the plaster quantity of a wall, I define the plaster on the wall and I can get the quantity over m2, but I can't get the quantity of the column next to the wall, for example, how can I include the parts of the column that are visible in the column in this location? 2- I define a component called brick and throw it on the wall, when I choose the independent, it gives the value I defined and does not create a quantity according to the wall. How do I solve this? Thanks

1- You do not need to define the components of the column such as plaster, paint, and skirting adjacent to the space. In the attached sample quantity file; zone settings - when you enter the building components, it shows that plaster and paint are assigned to "total edge area of surrounding objects" depending on the zone. you will see. In this way, the program looks at the boundary objects surrounding the space and retains their information. Wall, door and window minhas on the wall, as well as the adjacent edges of the column forming the space are automatically included in the calculation. 2-You should connect the brick to the volume as seen in the picture below. Also, I suggest you to watch 3 training videos for quantity from the link
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"gözde":2zfi6u62" said:
http://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37 here the video of the build component preparation does not open. the page seems blank. can you help.
Flashplayer It may not be installed. You can try it in a different browser. Can you try to open it in Internet Explorer for example instead of Chorome?

Hello, If you want to get the wall quantity of the project you have created in Static in the architectural program; You can get it from the Tools / Quantities / Quantities section. This command is not included in statics, so you can define building components on the walls you have created, You can get the wall quantity from the construction component quantity section grouped according to the quantities/building components quantity/components. For detailed information on the subject, you can call our Bursa or Istanbul offices. Good work

Back