project error

ertub_23

Hello There is an irregularity in A1 in the project, a solution was made with dynamic analysis, but it seems like there is a problem if the system has changed shape, I think there is a problem in the system with more rigid column layouts in the part where the system has 3 axis. Can you check the project, can it pass through the room in this state?

"ertub_23":1iqgw58y" said:
Hi There is A1 irregularity in the project, a solution was made with dynamic analysis, but there seems to be a problem if the system is deformed, I think there is a problem in the system with more rigid column layouts in the part where the system is more rigid. Can you check the project, will it pass through the room as it is[ /quote] Hello You can select the mode combination method in TDY Options in the Analysis settings. You do not need to make a phased construction calculation. It may be appropriate to separate the curtains that make up the entrance part from the building. Check the wall loads, I think there was a unit error in the user-defined loads, 0.85 t/m should be entered for the wall Loads of 0.085t/m are entered as user-defined. Since Modal analysis is performed, A1 irregularity does not matter.

Would it be appropriate if I separated the basement curtains at the entrance from the building with joints, and I also entered the coating weight as 0.085tf/m for beams that do not pass a wall. Thanks

Back