Program closes when exporting

Re: PROGRAM CLOSES IN EXPORT
"omerfarukoncel":2t8mbi1g" said:
The program closes when printing. How can I solve it
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello, I think you mean the problem you are having with the dwg export process. This is due to the faulty drawing on the TK27 continuous base. Define the nodal points of the TK27 continuous basis in your project by clicking the left and right nodes of the P09 curtain. It would be appropriate to enter data in such a way that the joint points of the continuous foundations connected to the walls in the rigid direction are at the wall joint points and there will be a continuous foundation under the curtain (For example, the joint points of the TK41 continuous foundations are not on the wall.) In addition; P05-P08 and S04-S06 It would be appropriate to model the continuous foundations between TK18-19 as a single piece.

The expansion of TKB105-106 and TKB108-109 foundations, which are combined in this way in the plan, are intertwined in the drawings as in the picture below. Can something be done to fix it or is it necessary to arrange it manually?

Hello, The project you added has been defined so that the foundation piece will be formed under the TK5 foundation column. If you model the left joint of the P3 curtain to be compatible with the joint point of the S1 column and model the TK5 and TK6 foundations in one piece, there will be no problem in the foundation drawing. It would be appropriate to model the continuous foundations connected to the walls in a rigid direction by clicking on the end nodes of the walls so that a continuous foundation beam is formed under the curtain (as in the TK8 basis). The drawing occurs incorrectly because the right node of the TK9 base is created by clicking directly on the right end node of the S5 curtain. If you model the TK9 foundation as two separate foundations with the foundation piece under the S5 Curtain and repeat the analysis, the problem in the drawings will be corrected. The processes I mentioned are arranged in the attached project. Good work.

Back