perspective view error

I downloaded the static trial version of the program and installed it, but the perspective view is either black or gray and there is no perspective view. Coordinate plane detects working but image is not visible. I tried all of the perspective from the image section, it did not open How can I solve this problem?

"gizemserelturgut":3p7pmnou" said:
I downloaded the static trial version of the program and installed it, but the perspective view is either black or gray screen, there is no perspective image. The coordinate plane is working, but the image is not visible. The perspective from the image section is upside down, I tried all of them. how can I solve it?
This problem is generally caused by the computer not having an open supported video card or having the onboard video card active. Check the status of your video card in Control Panel/Device Manager/Display Adapters. If you see an open supported video card here, then The driver of your card may not be installed or the onboard video card may be active. Update the video card driver of your computer and run the program with a high performance video card. For this, press the right button on the Program shortcut. In the menu that opens, select the "Run with high performance graphics processor" option and run it.

I'm having the same problem. I'm using a RTX 3070 graphics card and a ryzen 5 3600 processor. I am using ideCAD V10 demo version. There is no image in the perspective section, when you click on any building element in the 2D section, the image appears on the right or when you press the middle mouse button in perspective, the image disappears. I am using the most recent versions.

Back