Out of memory error when rendering

kutluinsaat

When starting the render, after the first stage, it gives an insufficient memory error and the program hangs. my system; intel core i7 2.80 ghz processor 32 gb ram nvidia quadro k3000m video card kingston 240 gb ssd 64 bit windows 8.1 pro monster workstation laptop only 8% of system memory is used before starting rendering.

Re: rendering problem There were two fields on the right and left of the building, because the horizon I put on the left and right was up, the material I put in order to prevent it from appearing white was grass and I think it was due to the grass effect. clearing the fields fixed my problem but is it normal for the grass effect to cause such a problem?

Enough, I'm tired of waiting for rendering for 4 hours, when the program is running invalid, get the error that it closes and all go I am experiencing this problem very often in high resolution renders, am I the only one now experiencing such problems in the forum, those who have such problems do not write anything

"kutluinsaat":38fajexh" said:
enough, I've had enough of it, wait for 4 hours to render, get the error that the program is closing because it executes an invalid operation, and they're all gone. Those who shoot don't write anything
Unfortunately, I am suffering from the same situation... When I do dpi 200, 'do not make 250 300', wait for hours for hours and then complete the recording when the render is finished, and the program shuts down completely..

Back