Our Requests for Building Quantities...

mimsta

Friends, let's write our opinions and requests about the metering tables given by idecad architecture in this section **For example, it would be very good if the calculation details appeared in the metering tables as some programs give. **The fact that the quantity tables are more useful, the data comes out in a proper quantity form when we export to excel. **To be able to take all the quantities related to all the productions to be made in the building or to obtain the quantities we want by formulating **Again, as some programs give, the drawing of the element whose quantity we have taken appears in the quantity form ....etc I will write as soon as I remember

no answer from anyone, I guess, or does no one use build metrics? I think it's nice, this module used to be able to take walls and plaster, but now it is being developed a lot ** by the way, it would be better if the materials of the building components were automatically connected to the building element, we would change what we want to change again, for example: when we draw the wall, it would be better if the quantity components attached to the wall were defaulted.

Back