Old version file won't open

Hello, your project seems to be built in version 8.103. Therefore, you can open your project by installing our current ideCAD Architecture version 8.504 on your computer. You can download the setup from the link below. Good work
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

hello, I can't open the old version file in idecad 7, can you help me? By the way, I cannot attach the file, I get the warning that it is larger than 4 mb.

Dear İdecad officials , why don't you share a situation that needs to be done if there is any regarding this issue ? To solve this problem, do you necessarily need to load the project and take action?

Re: I can't open v10.58 file in v10.20 Hello, I have a licensed project drawn in v10.58, I want to open it in demo v10.20 version to learn it, I would appreciate if you could help. And it said the file is larger than 4 mb, I can't add it. Can anyone help via email?

Re: I can't open v10.58 file in v10.20
"muharremyerdelen":25jnxr5z" said:
Hi I have a licensed project drawn in v10.58, I want to open it in demo v10.20 version to learn it, if you help me I would be happy. And he said that the file is larger than 4 mb, I can't add it. Is there anyone who can help via mail?
Hello, You can upload the project file to a site such as
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and give the link. Or ask the person you provided the project to save with the save as old version command. In this case, you can open it in Ver 10.20 demo version.

Back