object edit cooldown

erdoğanaşık

When I edit object properties, line, wall, door, window etc. I'm waiting for about 4 or 5 seconds for the edit window to open, it wasn't like this in previous versions, what could be the problem.

Hello, can you follow these steps? 1. Open the program by resetting it with the crtl+shift key. 2. Open a new project with the architectural template. 3. Tick Apply active pen and color settings when loading the slow project. The problem will be fixed when the project is opened. In addition, this problem has been taken into our notes for review.

I followed the steps you wrote. There is no change, I also tried opening other projects, the same problem continues, I will try to install the program again tomorrow. thanks.

Hello, Follow the steps I wrote in the message above: 1. Open the program by resetting it with the crtl+shift key. 2. Open a new project with the architectural template. 3. Tick Apply active pen and color settings when loading the slow project. Good luck with...

hello, after I followed the steps you showed in the project in question, I got a positive result and the problem was fixed. But I started a new project, the same problem appeared again. Do I have to follow these steps every time I start a new project? After following these steps, all settings are reset. will i do?

"erturan":1wy2yw02" said:
after I followed the steps you showed in the project in question, I got a positive result and the problem was resolved. But I started a new project, the same problem appeared again. Will I have to follow these steps every time I start a new project? settings are reset. Do I have to re-do these settings every time?
no one to answer?

"erturan":3blo5xt6" said:
hello, after I followed the steps you showed in the project in question, I got a positive result and the problem was resolved. But I started a new project, the same problem appeared again. Will I have to follow these steps every time I start a new project? Then all the settings are reset. Will I make these settings again each time?
Hello, Make your own settings once using the last architectural template that came with the program and save it as your own template. When you start a new project or have a problem, you do the operation with that template and so on Your own settings will be loaded. However, what I wrote does not apply to icon customizations.It is for settings such as color, pen, etc. If you will use the icon customizations, you will do it again until a new update comes.

Back