Modeling of Existing Structures

u_yet

Hello there. Can I use the reference drawing when modeling existing structures? Is it possible to place my reference drawing in the background and do my modeling on it? I will be glad if you can help. Thank you.

Greetings; If you mean the existing structure; If the ide architect is to draw the project that was recorded in a format other than idestructure, there are many ways to do this. Let me try to quote a few that I use. First of all, let me state that the easiest transfer to ide is with files with dxf extension. I first open a dwg formatted file from another format in autocad. I save as dxf and fragmented object. Then I get it on the screen with the import option in idemimar. While doing this, I tick the select selected objects icon. Sometimes the image size can be incompatible with the ide due to the difference in scale. To solve this, I learn the scale by measuring the distance from the imported project. In the next step, I select all the lines and split them with the object split method (it is important to do this because ide does not scale the blocks) and scale (reference) command after splitting the objects I draw it to the scale I predetermined. I delete the lines that don't work for me, select all the other lines, make a block, and move it to the origin by holding the desired end of the project and ticking the x=0 y=o boxes with the move option, so I set a reference for my project. Here is the tip: autocad opens almost all formats. While saving the file you opened in autocad as dxf, save it after shredding it.

In version 6, scaling of blocks was also done. Mr. After preparing your drawing in the way that mertoni wrote, you can enter an average-sized floor plan in about 10-15 minutes using the drawing-snap facilities. We are also currently working on a command that will automate this process (creating axis-column-beam from 2D drawing), it will be available as a free update to version 6 soon.

Back