low mod warning

Thank you very much for your response. The last time I did 600, let's see, I hope it doesn't give any more errors.

"help you":3fkhpe42" said:
Thank you very much for your response. I made 600 for the last time, I hope it won't give any errors anymore.
If you add the project file, we can review it.

I sent it to your gmail address. I hope the dynamic mode issue can be fixed because I still haven't figured it out.

"helpedin":2erxa6uu" said:
I sent it to your Gmail address. I hope the dynamic mode problem can be solved because I still haven't been able to fix it.
Upload the project file to a site like we transfer and add the link here.

My file is too big to upload it here. Even Gmail transferred it to you as Drive. I don't know how to add the big file to this site sir

"helpedin":2o4d5l2e" said:
The size of my file is too big to upload it here. Even Gmail transferred it to you as Drive. I don't know how to add the large file to this site sir
There is no e-mail from you to me. You can upload it to the site and give the link here.

- -There are curtains that do not have vertical continuity in the project. This is due to the lack of mods. For example; Vertical continuity is not provided in the PK22-23-24 curtains on the Tepe Ceiling floor. (The lower end recessed option has not been cleared in the settings of these curtains) -PK04-05-06 curtains on the ceiling between the domes do not continue on the lower floor and vertical continuity is not provided. Some additional findings and suggestions; You have accepted all floors as rigid in the project. Therefore, analysis cannot be performed. You can uncheck the RigidX and RigidY columns as all floors are at the same rigidity. -PK01-PK02 curtains are entered one above the other. -Beams are not attached to the load-bearing elements under the dome on the mahfil floor. You can fit the domes directly into the slabs. For slab borders, define slab edges to the free edges. - On the Inter-Dome Ceiling floor, BK05, BK06 beams are not attached to the curtains. -Define the dome on a lower floor (on the Peak floor ceiling) by raising it, and wipe the 5th floor ceiling. -The "Recessed at lower end" option is unchecked for curtains on the Peak Ceiling floor. But the curtains do not fit on the beams. It would be appropriate to define cantilever floors of sufficient width to the inside of the lower floor joists - No foundation defined under the stair. -Instead of defining new modal states for modal shortage situations, you need to increase the number of mods in the current modal state.

Thank you for your words and advice. An extreme inadequacy occurs when the rigid does not accept it. I did most of what you said, but I could not eliminate the inadequacies.

Back