Location problem in 6.01

gokalp

Hi, as someone who has used versions 4.01-5.14 of your program, I am having a lot of trouble creating a space in the new version. Creating a zone in a space consisting of a zone edge and a wall often gives an error or does not occur at all, "I jump the camel through a ditch" to create a zone, but it still does not work. .

Hello, I have defined the area you are talking about. You can view the attached project. If you have large columns in the project that completely cover the wall blocks, it would be a more appropriate data entry to completely cancel the walls instead of leaving them under the column. Because the place can burn both the column and the wall. In the project, I canceled the walls under the defined columns on the right of the entrance hall and located in the same coordinate. I also rearranged the walls connected to the columns from the sides with the endpoint edit. In addition, two walls on the left of the classroom are side by side and there is a space between them. I think an arrangement needs to be made there too... Take it easy, good work..

Thank you for your answer, Mr. Hakan, but there are many missing aspects of the program, which one should I count, you removed the walls from the polygon column, this time the internal dimensioning does not see these columns, the beam cannot be defined between the two polygon columns on the elevator door in the formwork plan mode, etc. I left the gap between the two walls you specified at the end of your answer for 5 cm insulation material, I drew a layered wall there, but I gave up on the space and joining problems. There is also a curtain column on the 30 cm wall to the left of it. It's a type of school project and it was drawn in autocad, I was thinking of adapting it to the idea and taking the footage, but I guess it's a very difficult method...

I solved the problem, when we create the curtain columns by entering the size from the normal column object, not with the polygon column conversion method, there is no problem and since we created it on the wall, it is measured in the interior dimension... Also, the problem was solved by itself in the formwork plan mode...

Hello Mr. Gokalp;
"gokalp":3jerkmit" said:
you removed the walls from the polygon column, this time the interior dimensioning does not see these columns, beams cannot be defined between two polygon columns on the elevator door in formwork plan mode
L and U type general form columns are used as polygon columns Instead of defining it, you can define it more easily with the panel command. You will not have any problems in dimensioning. You should use polygon columns for columns with irregular geometry. When you define the polygon column you define around the elevator with the panel command, you will not have any problems in defining beams and walls on the elevator door, Space formation because you use panels For this, you need to draw the edge of the area around the panel. This is among our determinations and we will work to fix it as soon as possible. Another method is if you are not going to transfer the project to static, you can draw using a different color and scanning type with the wall command instead of the panel.
"gokalp": 3jerkmit" said:
your answer I left the gap between the two walls you mentioned above for 5 cm insulation material, I drew a layered wall there, but I gave up on the space and joining problems. Also, there is a curtain column on the 30 cm wall to the left of it.
There is an intersection problem on the layered walls. Define the polygon column you are talking about as a column. Good work.

Mr. Yasin, it was a good idea to draw the edge of the area on the panel element and define the location, it really worked for me, thank you. When we define shear concrete as a column passing through two nodes of the wall on top of the wall, the wall measurements are wrong, so we should not leave a wall inside the column. In this case, the internal dimensioning does not work and free dimensioning is required, but I think it should be like this for the quantity.

Back