LIBRARY STRESS

Thank you for today's webinar. I got the answer to my question. But the thing that bothers me is this? If when we create a space, it automatically writes the name of the space and its m2, why is it not transferred to perspective, like a wall, I don't know, like a door or window. Why do we need to write 3D writing again?

Thank you for today's webinar. I got the answer to my question. But the thing that bothers me is this? If when we create a space, it automatically writes the name of the space and its m2, why is it not transferred to perspective, like a wall, I don't know, like a door or window. Why do we need to write 3D writing again?

Hello, Mr. Mustafa, the texts that give information such as the location name and area that are automatically defined in the neighborhood are 2 dimensional. Therefore, they do not appear on the perspective screen. If you want to see this information on the perspective screen, you should create the texts as 3D objects with the 3D text command. It will be easier for you and our other users to ask your questions under the relevant topic headings, by opening a new topic if the topic of your topic is not included in the forum. I wish you good work.

Back