LIBRARY STRESS

I think it was as if there were more library blocks in the idearchitecture I used before. Has it been reduced?

Hello, Not all library objects are included in the new version installation. You can use all library objects by downloading them from the link below. Ready objects, textures and defined materials:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(in Rar files) Copy the folders and files into the program folder.) I wish you a good work.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I think it was. I said save as with right click. About 3.4 gb. I'm just copying it into the program, right?

Hello,
"stability":24d414js" said:
https://www.google.com/search?q=3%2B1+flat+plan%C4%B1&sxsrf=ALeKk03TDxMQ-3Qx4sA8lZ9z0SHL-pxPEg:1588082140496&source=lnms&t When you click the X&ved=2ahUKEwi4xe7-oovpAhUplIsKHdlQCOwQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw#imgrc=u6OBcyycilKdHM link, many projects come visually.How do I do this in idearchitecture?
After you place your horizontal floor plans, the images you provide as links belong to your horizontal floor plan presentations. You can create your furnished floor plans using the section command. You can access the following link ideCAD Architecture with Furnished Floor Plan Presentation
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"istikrar":24d414js" said:
how to define your subbasement?
Using the curtain command 2 method you can define. The first method;
  • - Create your floor plans. - Click the Settings/Object Settings/Screen Settings line in the classic menu, and click the Enter/Reinforced Concrete/Screen/Screen Settings icon in the ribbon menu. - Adjust the elevation value according to your basement in the curtain settings dialog. - Place your curtains.
Second method;
  • - Define a new floor by saying add down from floor general settings. - Edit your floor heights and elevation values according to your basement and close the dialog. - Enter your curtains on the floor you added.
I wish you good work.

Hello, After right-clicking on the perspective view, you can access the top view under the default view tab in the settings.

I managed to take a horizontal section. However, the beginning of the coordinate x and y appears as a red strip, how can we destroy it. Why are we writing again? Don't the names of the places come out in the horizontal section, this time the children's room is written twice in the plan

Hello, if you write the names of the Mahal in 3D text, it will appear in perspective view and render. You can add it using the add image option.

"sedaerdogan":1q7bd2gw" said:
Hi, If you write the names of the places in 3D text, they will appear in perspective view and render. You can add them using the add image option.
I can do this. This time, the site name is written twice in the plan. So twice the action If it writes both the name and the area automatically when writing the places, why doesn't it put it into perspective. Secondly, yes, I know the add image option. I clicked the place with the Img sign ( ) but it does not want the file

Greetings again. My daughter is a 4th year architecture student. I want him to learn this program. I remember there was a thing called student license in the past. I don't know how it's going now. How can you help with this?

Back