Kusatilmis Colon Hatasi

tuna

Hello, I had a problem with the same issue for a different project before and I shared it with you. Can you review the attached project and see where the error is? I think the current system should recover but no matter what I do I can't get rid of the siege error. Of course, it is normal to have it in some regions of the system, but there are regions that I cannot make sense of. At these points, when I analyze the column dimensions to understand the cause of the problem, the result is the same. I have this problem often, the same project can be solved with different programs with the same system. The reason why I did not update the program is due to the comments of other idecad users around me that it is worse after the last update. Attachments:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"tuna":36ed5kfo" said:
Hi, I had a problem with the same issue for a different project before and I shared it with you. Can you review the attached project and see where there is an error. I think the current system should be saved, but no matter what I did, I can't get rid of the siege error. Of course, it is normal to be in different regions, but there are regions that I can't make sense of. At these points, when I analyze the column sizes by exaggerating to understand the cause of the problem, the result is the same. I often experience this problem, the same project can be solved with different programs with the same system. Attachments:
Hello, First of all, I suggest you to install Ver 10.20 You can access the work done on program updates and program installation from the link below:
-For column beam joint shear safety problem and possible solutions, you can check TBDY 2018 article 7.5 and the link below.

Back