Increase in analysis errors without change

colakoglum

Good Day, Although I reduced the analysis errors in the system to 3 in the attached file, the number of errors increased after I opened the shutdown. I wonder if I'm making a mistake. Thank you for your interest.

Hello there; There is no such problem in V10.20 version. Your project has been changed, the number of errors has been reduced, and it has been saved and opened again. The error count continues to appear as reduced. Make sure you save the project. If you wish, you can save it under another name as a backup and try it. Good work.

"nurgulkaya":1wusi7wu" said:
Hi; V10.20 version does not have such a problem. Your project has been modified, the number of errors has been reduced, and it is saved and reopened. The number of errors continues to appear. Be sure to save it. If you wish, save it with another name as a backup and try it. Good work.
It is written specifically per version information, just in case you continue to have problems. If you continue to have problems, you should provide information about what you did in the step so that we can create the same scenario for technical support Write to the portal.

Back