IN OUR LIMITED SOLUTION, IT IS REQUESTED TO PROVIDE CURTAIN TIPPING MOMENT

EMREBZH

I SOLVE ACCORDING TO A13 IN MY PROJECT WHICH IS RIGID OVER BODRUM FLOOR HEIGHT IS 16.9 METERS (BYS=7). A FRIEND IN THE MUNICIPALITY REVIEWED, BECAUSE THERE ARE CURTAINS ON THE NORMAL FLOOR, THEY REQUEST US TO SOLVE IT ACCORDING TO A33. WHEN WE SOLVE ACCORDING TO A33, THE SCREEN WANTS TO PROVIDE THE TIPPING MOMENT. A FRIEND IN THE MUNICIPALITY STATED THAT IT SHOULD NOT REQUEST THE TOOLING MOMENT ACCORDING TO TBDY 2018 4.3.4.6 WHEN IT WAS RESOLVED ACCORDING TO A33 AND SAID THAT THERE WAS AN ERRORS IN THE PROGRAM. WHEN I ASKED FRIENDS WORKING WITH STA4CAD, THEY STATED THAT THEY DON'T WANT A TIPPING MOMENT WHEN MAKING SOLUTION ACCORDING TO A33.

Re: REQUEST TO PROVIDE A CURTAIN TIPPING MOMENT IN OUR LIMITED SOLUTION Hello, in the shear frame building with DTS=3 and BYS=7, in the Limited ductile solution in Article 4.3.4.6 second paragraph of TBDY 2018 article 4.3.4.7, TotalIdev>0.75Mo In case the condition is not met, it is stated in Table 4.1 that the Defined R and D coefficients and the highest allowed BMS should be taken into account for cases where the ductility level is all met with frames. Therefore, it is correct to select the carrier system type A31 in the program. Good work

Re: REQUEST CURTAIN TIPPING MOMENT WHEN WE HAVE LIMITED SOLUTION Hello; Article 4.3.4.7 of TBDY2018 clearly states that equation 4.3 should be checked and what should be done when this condition is not met. Equation 4.3. Mdev>=0.75Mo control. In cases where you cannot achieve the curtain ratio, you can solve the system without curtains A31. In the other program you mentioned, when A33 conditions are not met, it redirects to the A31, that is, the curtainless system. There is no such thing as no control. Best regards.

Re: REQUEST A CURTAIN TIPPING MOMENT WHEN WE HAVE LIMITED SOLVED "Other program" misspelled the word ductility.

Back