Image Configuration, how to transfer to different monitor

cercan57

I am using 3 monitors on pc. I give an example; While I am drawing architectural drawings, I want to see 3d drawing on another monitor. So instead of dividing the screen into 2, I want to use it on 2 monitors, how can we do this? How can I transfer the page to another monitor? Or I will give an example, instead of going to the basic floor and wasting time while drawing the pattern plan again, I want to open it on the 2nd monitor. Most programs have this feature, I couldn't find it. I will be glad if you help

Re: Image Configuration, how to transfer to different monitors Hello, You can make a screen partition within the same screen as you specified. The feature of moving windows directly to different monitors is not available in the program. We take notes as a user request. As a suggestion, in order to see different windows of the same model on 2 different monitors, you can shrink the program band from the top right corner and then pull the band with the mouse to extend it to the second monitor. In this way, you can see the windows of 2 different models in the same model on different monitors.

Re: Image Configuration, how to transfer to different monitors Hello, You can't do what you can't do on a single monitor, on multiple monitors. By running the program more than once and opening the same project file in each program, you can view the window you want on the monitor you want. Good work

Re: Image Configuration, how about transferring to different monitor thank you, I hope this window event will come out in the future

Re: Image Configuration, how to transfer to different monitors Hello, for which of your needs did you want to see the floor and formwork plan on 2 separate monitors? It is important to determine the exact need. If you want to see the location of the objects in the pattern mode and place the objects such as the wall accordingly while working on the floor plan, or if you want to see the trace of the wall while drawing the beam, you can use the "invisible object lines" command. This command optionally shows the floor and form plans of the active floor, lower and upper floors as traces under the current floor. You can draw with reference to these traces.

Back