IDECAD REPORT CONTROL

Selma Güneş

Hello, I would like to get your help on an issue. Let me try to verbalize because I can't upload my files. I am checking the account report obtained in a design made through IDECAD. The part I want to learn from you is a 2-storey villa made with cork flooring. I have 2 curtain elements in the X direction and 1 curtain element in the Y direction. In the report, it is seen that the control of article 4.3.4.4 of the regulation is applied. However, we could not understand whether the part that we could not understand is whether that curtain actually receives the earthquake forces in the Y direction, is it possible to understand this and how can we get it? There does not appear to be a problem in the Mdev moment controls, but does this show that the shear has received the earthquake? Which heading of the report should we check to understand this? Because there is 1 curtain in the Y direction of the building... Thank you. Good work...

Hello, In structural systems containing only beamless slabs, it is automatically controlled that all the effects of earthquakes are covered by bond beams (with gaps) and/or shear walls with limited ductility level or gapless walls with limited ductility level in reinforced concrete buildings. The calculation of such systems is done in two stages. In the first stage calculation, the frame columns are automatically taken from the bottom and from the top. In the second stage calculation, the connections of these elements are automatically modeled as monolithic. Internal forces in walls, columns, braces and slabs are automatically calculated as the one obtained in two steps. The report shown below shows the loading conditions and load combinations (combinations) of a reinforced concrete building with beamless slab. In this table, loading cases without any sign at the beginning such as Ex , Ey , Ex' , Ey' show the results from the second stage calculation, in other words, the case where the frame columns are not hinged. Influences consisting of all loadings can be seen from the curtain reports. Wall reinforced concrete designs are also made according to the loading combinations that give the most unsuitable results.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back