IDECAD CURTAIN

br63

In my project, although the thickness is the same on all floors in geometric control, it gives an error that the wall thickness is not the same for the wall thickness, it is thicker. I would appreciate if you could help.

"br63":145llhp3" said:
in my project, it gives an error that although the thickness is the same on all floors in the geometric control in my project, the thickness of the curtain is not the same, it is thicker. In systems consisting of a combination of curtains of different thicknesses, you may ignore this warning if it is given if thick curtains continue to the upper floor. This is among our notes. If you are talking about a different situation, can you add a sample project? Good work

No, the curtains of the same thickness give this warning even though they are the same thickness and the same length throughout the entire floor.

THIS TEACHER IS TROUBLE FOR YOU.. THERE IS A TROUBLE WHEN YOU DELETE THE BODRUM CURTAIN OR MAKE A 30 SIZE..

The curtain thickness warning in the geometry control is due to the situation I mentioned in my previous message. This warning is given because basement curtains of less thickness are attached to your curtains. Ignore the warning on the geometry check. Good work

Back